Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad is not launching

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad is not launching

I am having an issue while playing Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular game is not launching at all on the computer of mine. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help to make the thing working will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad is not launching

Which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? what is the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? do you have done any recent changes on the computer of yours? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? can you post the log file of the crashing of the game? answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

I am suggesting following solutions which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You have to run the Redistributable file for the Unreal Engine whch is located into RO2/Binaries/Windows folder.
    • This will install the RO 2 which will need to run. So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following solution which will be useful to get the requirement of yours.
    1. You have to move to the ROengine.ini into My Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ROGame\Config.
    2. Now you should do following changes into [Engine.ISVHacks]
    3. Code:
      bInitializeShadersOnDemand=True
    4. PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True
  5. you should backup the config file before you do anything and restore the same if something wrong happens into the game.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think you need to check the integrity of the game cache by using the following steps.
    • You should go for the Steam library and right click on the exe file of the game and you have to go for Properties.
    • Now you have to click on Local files and you have to click on the Verify Integrity of
    • Game Cache.

Let me know whether it was useful to you or not.

To fix the matter of yours you can try the following stuffs.
    • First of all you should look for the exe file of the game and right click on the same.
    • From the right click context menu you have to click on the Run as administrato
    r.

There could be an issue with the users profile which you are using to play the game. What I am suggesting that you should simply create a new user profile on the game and try to play the game. if the game is working for you than I am suggesting that you should simply remove the user profile from the game and continue playing of the game with the newly created user profile.

Do you have reinstalled DirectX as well as graphic card drivers? if not I am suggesting you should reinstall the both the software on the computer of yours. if reinstalling not working for you than I am suggesting you should visit the official website and look for the latest version of the software. Once you have downloaded the software on the computer of yours you have to install on the computer and after installing the software you should restart the computer of yours.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer. why I am suggesting this because the above mentioned issue might be happening because of the corruption of the user profile in the game. so you should uninstall the entire game from the computer of yours and install the same.

Well I am wondering that there could be bug issue with game and you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer will work on the same and release a patch which you should download and install the same on the computer.