Thread: Review collected on Pirates of Black Cove

Review collected on Pirates of Black Cove

Never had expected that Nitro’s new Pirates of Black Cove will became such downfall I personally liked the game very much but on its trailers but now I will better checked out the demo before actually getting the game for me . Unfortunately the gamespot has given the very poor rating of 3.5 / 10. What would pirate want to be? A carrrrrrgh salesman but The Pirates of Black Cove uses such gags to make a charming first impression. It’s simple, easy, and boring action strategy in the ground you collect the unit and click the enemy and they die like that that it and on the sea the vessel circle the ships and shoot them until they die. It has lot of bugs and crashes while playing what is yours thought on this

Re: Review collected on Pirates of Black Cove

Well we are all set to go for conquer the world!. Well the site Gamers@home says Pirates of Black Cove, giving our lovingly crafted action RTS/RPG adventure a score of 8/10! . its filled wit the pirate battles and cheesy jokes which will never fail to make you laugh it a great pirate game
    While Elder Geek site given it 4 out of 5 because of it beautiful concept well controlled and fun game play mechanism .

This Is what I found
    1. Strategy Informer gives Pirates of Black Cove 7.5/10
    2. GameBanshee gives Pirates of Black Cove also loved this game
    3. GameFront graces Pirates of Black Cove with a 7/10 score
    4. BeefJack found Pirates of Black Cove worthy of a 7/10 score
    5. Lameazoid found Pirates of Black Cove fun and complex in a good but not complicated way
    6. GameSpot giving Pirates of Black Cove 3.5/10 not so fun for them
    7. Digitally Downloaded gives Pirates of Black Cove score of 3.5/5

I wonder if the reviewer were actually played the game by themselves cause very few seems to have reported about the crash and bugs on their site

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    I wonder if the reviewer were actually played the game by themselves cause very few seems to have reported about the crash and bugs on their site
    See the bugs are different issue to review by the reviewer. I have seen may game which have flatted out wound even start and that make the reviewing most difficult as the reviewer it definite to mention the game is buggy but bug are quashed by the patches or that could be just in your computer fault . the review based on the bug make your text less credible but when the patches comes out and remove all the bugs then the reliability is quite vital for people who write for living trust me on that I already been there so since the core technicalities, gameplay and appearance are not likely to change the reviewer try to keep their focus on the what the game is about, what it's like so report on bug will not be focus on then