Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad lagging in Server Browser

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad lagging in Server Browser

I have installed Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad on the computer of mine. this particular game is seems to be lagging into server browser. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad lagging in Server Browser

In order to figure out the root cause of the problem I am asking following questions which you should answer over here. which operating do you have installed on the computer of yours? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours? do you have done any recent any changes on the computer? do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? what security software do you have running? Is there any firewall installed on the computer?

Looking at the matter I am suggesting following solution which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    You have to look for the ROengine.ini file into
    Code:
    My Documents\My Games\UnrealEngine3\ROGame\Config location.
    You have to see for [Engine.ISVHacks] and you have to make following changes in the file.
    Code:
    bInitializeShadersOnDemand=True

PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=True
    you should backup the file before you do anything backup will be useful when anything wrong goes wrong with the game. Once you have done the same you should try to launch the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I am suggesting that you should simply run the Redistributable file for the Unreal Engine which is located into the RO2/Binaries/Windows folder. Once you have done it will install all the things which are required for the smooth running of RO 2.

Do you have tried to join the server manually? If you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should simply the game tracker to get the IP of the server. Once you have find the same you should simply launch the server on the computer by pressing ‘~’ without quotes from the keyboard and copy paste the following command to avoid the syntax error.
    Code:
    open serverip:serverport
    So try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours or not.

I think there could be an issue with the firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you have disabled all the security software on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.
    After disabling the issue is getting resolved than I am suggesting that you should simply configure the firewall and security software so the above mentioned issue will not persist for you.
    if there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should simply restart the router which you are using and then you should perform appropriate port forwarding on the router of yours.

I am not sure about the thing which I am going to recommend but you can try at least. If any of the friend of yours is playing the game than you should try to join the server through them.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be a corruption of the game itself. What I am suggesting that you should simply uninstall the entire game than you should restart the machine of yours. after that you should install the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

There could be bug issue with the game. I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. So let you contact them and I hoping that they will help you out to resolve the issue of yours.