Thread: The Pioneer Trail Graphics Rocks

The Pioneer Trail Graphics Rocks

I am not able to understand that why there is so much of negativity for this game. What I think is that, it is terrific and this is a challenge and graphics rock. Yes they cannot just keep on the trail continually because of rations but that is what makes it more fun. They are still working on the homestead as well as harvesting and all the standard things we did earlier than the trail. Just consider the trail a little bonus part of the game. There will be some that spend all the cash to fly through and finish first. There is no motive to spend something only to have fun through it.

If you are having a full crew then you can do what you are able to and after that work the homestead awhile otherwise play other things. for myself I think it is actually wise of them to bound the rations so we do not go rushing through the entire thing and after that whine and whimper about while are they going to open up something else.

Re: The Pioneer Trail Graphics Rocks

I would like to be with the Pioneer Trail the whole time. I am quite sure that when Pioneer's travelled the Oregon Trail then they didn't decide. I have run out of rations, I will just pop back toward my homestead for a bit. But I can say that I liked the game.

I like the new trail too. I have been working on both the trail as well as homestead and it is a confront the trail but that is what makes it all the more fun..I would like more rations but like I was told. I cannot always obtain what I want but now I am looking for the time when they decide for releasing the additional three trails as well. Other than this if it refilled one for each say 5 minutes it would be nice but I am enjoying trying to plan my missions also now, since do not have pretty much unlimited supplies. Sometimes it is being able to do say harvest pecans intended for two different goals through using one person. The tricky part for me is remembering to alter characters.

I want to know how to get additional neighbors or when will our neighbors join us there on the trail and feel so lonely out there and need places to visit and earn stuff.

I like to have the option to be on my homestead when I require and I think the Pioneer Trail must have been a new area in the game, with new sets of endless missions. For that to make it true, we could have more playing characters aside of our family on our original homestead. Therefore, we could decide Who is going and the game would give us the reason to hit the Trail. There could have been a set of missions to prepare that playing character(s) for the journey and once they went they can’t come back to the homestead before they're done with all the missions. In the meanwhile, with the rest of your playing characters, you can usually do what you accomplish on the homestead.

I try to travel on PT and all it does is go into perpetual waiting mode. Maybe those of us are playing outside of the US need to wait for PT visas to be approved. Maybe once the bugs are worked out and all players can actually play the game, more people will share your sentiment. If Zynga would have came and announced after the collection of hammers that they are sorry but to many quirks to release the trail yet, people would have been furious and lambasted them.

I remember being locked out for days on end at the beginning of frontier, my bf was locked out for over a month, and other problems. But it’s still a great game.