Thread: Why we cannot use our lunches in the pioneer trail

Why we cannot use our lunches in the pioneer trail

It is so annoying to include all the lunches and dinners within my inventory, and not be able to make use of them on the Pioneer Trail. There should be an equivalent to a lunch that gives us 15 energy or at the very least 5. It is taking forever to do anything waiting for my meter to build back up.

Re: Why we cannot use our lunches in the pioneer trail

This is because if they do that then it will be very simple and it will be very easy to play that and for the result of that, we will lose the joy of the game.

This is exactly what I wanted to say as the above post. If we will be able to make use of the all the things from the homestead on the trail people then it would be complaining that there was not enough to do and this was very easy. PT is supposed to be more of confront which I am loving and by not being equipped to make use of my lunches as well as dinners on and they gives me a reason to remain up through my FTV stead. It is not enough that we have two energy "stashes" that regenerate simultaneously.

Zynga keeps informing that this is a game is within a game but it's not true. Otherwise we would be able to use the resources we accumulated over the past year. I would never have gone out on a Pioneer Trail without a wagon full of rations. I actually thought that's what the canning mission was about. Say it like it's a new game.

I wouldn't have even minded if the rations counter had stayed at 15 minutes, or even only reduced just to 10 instead of 5. The way it is now, the missions on the PT are actually challenging because you have to plan what action to do with each character to make the best use of the rations, if you could use meals from the homestead you would basically have unlimited energy and it wouldn't be challenging and it wouldn't be any fun at all. It wouldn't be so bad if we could purchase rations with food like on the homestead. I refuse to pay cash for rations. How is it more of a challenge to sit around and wait for your energy meter to climb 1 point every 5 minutes? It just takes longer, that's all. The missions are more of a challenge and u have to think of what to do with each of your helpers and how to use your rations wisely and it gives u a chance to work on your normal homestead while you are waiting. Why to make it easy and use your food and fly through everything.

You can make use of the strategy. Communicate with your neighbors. Use teamwork with your crew. There are plenty of ways to make it through the trail "quickly" without buying/spending horseshoes.

Then only allow you to get one Ration fill up this way. While not the perfect scenario from a player point of view, it would extend how long you could play "the trail", but not allow the player to max it out in a few sessions. By the way, where's the email with the free Ration in it? This is silly to set it up this way. I guess that's what you get when you overbalance your closed beta test with cash players, false representation of what the average player will bear.

Zynga is attempting to both copy as well as reformulate how other social games permit the player Energy, Stamina, etc. Unfortunately, the quotas for advancement are out of reach compared to other games and there's no proof yet that the Rations (Energy) will increase with PT level advancement.

You might utilize dinners from the residence you could primarily have unlimited life and it wouldn't be testing and it wouldn't be any diversion whatsoever. It wouldn't be so unfavorable assuming that we might buy proportions with sustenance like on the estate. I won't pay money for apportions. How it is safe to say that it is more of sit around and sit tight for your life meter to ascension 1 indicate each 5 moments? It actually takes longer, that would be all.