Thread: Mouse Aiming/Zoom sensitivity in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

Mouse Aiming/Zoom sensitivity in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I have got one problem with this game and it's not really a tiny one. The fixed ratio of sensitivity between accurate/zoomed aiming (shoulder view) and less accurate normal aiming (third person view) just isn't right. I cannot get the desired sensitivity in both the aiming modes and with the Sniper rifle now the problem has got more serious. Right now I have to use a sensitivity which is too slow in zoom aiming and too fast in normal aiming.

Re: Mouse Aiming/Zoom sensitivity in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad

I feel it maybe because they have set just one fixed ratio, but the mouse sensitivity is such a personal thing that it cannot depend on one fixed ratio. Even if it is one fixed ratio, it may not be right for every person playing the game. Since, I prefer a tighter sensitivity for aiming in zoom mode then it is currently in the game, as I consider myself a good aimer. So, the sensitivity is just hampering with my abilities. Therefore I feel players should have the ability to change this ratio. But I did found that if I set the zoom sensitivity to be same as mouse, it will be the same if you're aiming or not. So just try to down the sensitivity a bit or set it to 0. I think the ratio here is set to be multiplier of the base sensitivity. So, if you want the same sensitivity for zooming as the normal view then just try this out. You can than get the sensitivity as you want it.