Thread: Is Crimson Steam Pirates confirmed for PC?

Is Crimson Steam Pirates confirmed for PC?

There is lots of speculation regarding this particular game Crimson Steam Pirates. I wanted to know whether this particular game will be available for both PC as well as iPhone. If this particular game is available for PC than I think it will become more popular and I think more and more user will prefer to play the game. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Crimson Steam Pirates confirmed for PC?

Personally I would like to play the very first product which has been developed by the AeroSpace. However I am not having any smartphone which I can use the same to play the game on it. I am expecting that there will be lots of fun while playing the game. but it will be great fun if there is PC ported as we are having for the Angry Birds.

If this particular game will become popular if and only if it is available on Steam. I have also come to know that this particular is available on iPhone, Steam and Android tablets. So I am expecting that there will be great competition between Angry Birds and Crimson Steam Pirates. If you don’t wanted to get the Pc version of the game you can download on the hand held device like iPad and iPhone to play this particular game.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. It will be great to have the game on Steam. Now tell me whether this particular game is available for free on Steam? Or I can have on iPad? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible. Thanks a lot again.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply of yours. It will be great to have the game on Steam. Now tell me whether this particular game is available for free on Steam? Or I can have on iPad? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible. Thanks a lot again.
    This particular game is available for free and Steam is having the F2P section for the sane to get this particular game.

The developer of the game are releasing the very first game ever so I don’t think so the developer of the game are not able to get the large set of the established users. the more people will play the game and more number of people their going to get into the game. if this particular game is coming out for the iPad than many people will see on the front page and they will come to know that the developer of the game are coming out with the new kind of the game. if they are not getting the lots of people in the game than they will get for the next releasing of the game.

Bungie are having the already established set of the users but I don’t think so they will help me out on this. I don’t think so this particular game will be available on the multiple platforms.

So far I am not having any smartphone as well as iPad so I would like to have the PC version of the game. one of the user has already mentioned over here that this particular game will be available on Steam. I am also expecting that there will be Steam application for Mac. But still you are having an issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and ask about if you are having any query on this particular matter.