Thread: Can we have online multiplayer in Crimson Steam Pirates?

Can we have online multiplayer in Crimson Steam Pirates?

I am looking to play the Crimson Steam Pirates on the computer of mine. but I will play this particular game if and only if there is multiplayer mode of the game is available. Let me know if you are aware of the thing whether there is any multiplayer stuff into the game. I have dedicated this particular thread to get all the users who are having the same requirement like you. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can we have online multiplayer in Crimson Steam Pirates?

I am not sure whether the multiplayer mode of the game is available or not but I am sure about that there will be lots of fun while playing multiplayer mode of the game. We know that it is not easy to setup the online multiplayer . however I will be really happy if this particular thing is going to be happen.

Also I am expecting that they will provide the LAN multiplayer gaming. If the multiplayer mode of the game is getting happens than we are sure about the thing that is the all the people are going to have more fun and good time with the game with longer period.

To confirm about the multiplayer mode of the game I am suggesting that you contact the developer of the game and ask about the thing which you are looking for and I am hoping that they will provide possible information on this particular matter.

I agree that there will be lots of fun while playing multiplayer of mode the game. We know that there will be lots of cheating while playing the multiplayer mode of the game so the developer should have some strict measure which will prevent the happening of the cheating into the game. We have to see that what kind of the measure are going to be taken by the developer of the game.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have understood that there will be lots of fun if there is multiplayer mode of the game. I will ask the developer of the game and I will come to you as they will provide the useful information on this particular matter.