Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad not using my Steam profile

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad not using my Steam profile

My name for this game is Player xxx-something and normally the RO2 must make use of the Steam profile name but for some unknown reason, it is not doing this for me. I am one of those people who are facing this problem. I am saying this because; I have seen many of the similar threads on some other sites but not having solution for this. So I decided to start a new thread to have some suggestions from you. If you are having some suggestion for this then please let me know that. Thank you so much for reading and replying to this in advance.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad not using my Steam profile

What you can do is, just try to set the name from the console and see if that solves the problem for you. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. Good Luck!!!

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad not using my Steam profile

Thank you for your reply but the odd thing is within the Profile Stats page I do make out my name properly. It's just in-game which it turns out to be Player xxx. If you edit the ROEngine.ini file as well as change "Name= ----" then it doesn't stick, in-game you are still Playerxxx. I encompass two special characters within my name that have never specified me a problem in additional Unreal engine games, namely a full colon as well as open parenthesis at the end.