Thread: Loss of Network in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Loss of Network in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

First of all, I would like to tell you that I liked this game very much even with my crappy old computer. Today, I have been typically looking at an empty server browser/fastshow.

But the problem is that when I launch steam than then RO2 after that enter multiplayer and server browser then the server lists some servers, empty and populated, after this I either click 1 to connect otherwise refresh and I lose the network. I press alt tab to Steam overlay and attempt to view a friends steam profile page then I obtain the blank "you are not connected" error test within the steam browser. This is very irritating for me. So I am posting this over here with the hope that if someone of you has anything that can solve the problem for me then please let me know that.

Re: Loss of Network in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

What you can do is, just exit the RO2 and after that open friends and from there try some profile page and see if that is loaded properly or not.

Do you have some antivirus software installed in your computer? I am asking this because the antivirus or the firmware that you are using might be restricting the program to run properly. I am not saying this for sure but there are some chances that this could be the reason for this so there is no harm to give it a try. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

What is the version of the Windows that you are using? All you can do is just try to update the drivers for the motherboard. If that is already updated then the best option for you is to reinstalling the network drivers in your computer and see if that can resolve the problem for you or not.

If this works for you then it is fine otherwise this can be some hardware problem. So check that all the hardware is connected properly in your computer. If you are not sure for any of them then disconnect that and then connect that properly and make sure that this is properly fit into that. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

I have also faced this random network loss problem but somehow I managed to get this resolved and today when I saw your post then I thought that it should be shared with you also and so I am posting this over here. There is one simple solution for this, all you have to do is go to the device manager and from there just open the network card and select the properties. Now open the advanced tab and from there you will have to enable the Online "link failure energy conservation" and press OK. Now try to play the game and I don’t think that this time you are going to get that problem. This is the only thing that I can tell you for the time. Please reply with the result of this. Thank you.

I tried another approach that I bought a Netgear PCI network card, installed yesterday and used that instead of Transitioning chipset built into the CM. I will use if the problems disappear.

Hi all, new to Vista Ultimate 64bit OEM, I encounter the similar problems as you. I have an opteron 170, 4GB ram, DFI LANParty UT Ultra-d nforfe 4 with two integrated NICs. One based on the Marvell Yukon Gigabit, and despite installing the latest drivers found the network remains desperately network (not identified). So I decided to switch to the second card based on the nForce 100 Mb / s, and there oh miracle network and the Internet work, but only if I disable the marvell. But (as there is always a but), I have small cuts during the games online, and there is the drama, all the time because unplayable Deco after a few minutes. Under XP I never had a problem, and I also think that if I did not find a solution with the seven, well, I will return xp. I hope we find the problem and it will help any others who are in trouble.

Updating the chipset on your computer to the latest will solve the problem that you are facing.

Here's what I did to try to solve the problem side of the NIC drivers, Windows Update had installed a newer version than those used during the installation (I also tried the latest ones available from the Asus site). I gave an old version + (available on the CD that came with the motherboard). No improvement. I rebooted the Livebox, I disabled IPv6, I changed the network cable (I specify that I use CPL taken). I removed and reinstalled the network card; I updated the chipset drivers from the motherboard. I changed each item at a time in the "details" of the network card (in Device Manager), to no avail. I disabled the option of saving the network card, I disabled the Windows Firewall and disabled the antivirus (Avast).

This is typically the kind of topic and completely useless against productive. It was opened and we are at least five people who are grafted. The result is that nobody knows who answers to whom. And the creator receiving new messages, hoping each time a solution has to be disappointed every time. I do not close the topic but I did not want to wrestle me three pages to find out what has already been proposed and what has been tested by each of you. I wish you a lot of fun especially since the subject is difficult. If you read the charter of the forum, you should open all your question even if the subject appears to be identical, so although you monitor the answers by putting a message like "To be continued" to monitor the situation

you need to do is run over to the gadget chief and from there actually open the system card and select the lands. Now open the progressed tab and from there you will need to empower the Online "connection inadequacy force protection" and press OK. Now attempt to play the diversion and I don’t feel that this time you are determined to get that situation. This is the just thing that I would be able to tell you for the time. It would be ideal if you answer with the outcome of this.