Thread: Crimson Steam Pirates crashing a lot

Crimson Steam Pirates crashing a lot

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here. I have installed Crimson Steam Pirates on the computer of mine but it seems to be crashing within few seconds after launching the game. I am not able to figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I really wanted to play this particular game and hence I wanted specific solution. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Crimson Steam Pirates crashing a lot

To figure out the root cause of the problem I wanted to know the answers of the below mentioned questions which you should answer. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? Let me know whether the computer hardware is getting the minimum system configuration? Is there any changes on the computer in terms of the hardware or software? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers which are required for the smoothing running for the video games on the computer.

I am suspecting that there is a compatibility issue with the game and operating system. Well I am suggesting that you should look for the exe file of the game and you have to right click on the same. you have to click on Properties and click on the Compatibility tab and click on the Run this program in compatibility mode for checkbox. From the drop down list you choose the appropriate option and try to launch the game. if it is not working for you than I am suggesting that you should click on the Run As administrator from the right click context menu. So try the both the solution which I have mentioned over here and share the experience of yours over here so that I will be able to let you know about the other solutions which you can try to fix the matter of yours.

There could be an issue with the background process which has been interfering with the game. you should simply clean boot the computer of yours. by clean boot the computer of yours you will be able to figure out which system process is causing the issue. once you have figure out the process which is causing the issue you should disable the system process. After completing with the entire process you should restart the computer and switch back to the normal startup. Now you should play the game on the computer of yours and see whether the crashing issue is happening or not.

I am not sure but there could be an issue with the user profile which you are using to play the game. I am suggesting that you should create a new profile and use the same to play the game. if it is working you should remove the old user account and use the new one.

Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Well you should reinstall the graphic card drivers as well as DirectX on the computer of yours. if you are not having latest version of the above mentioned thing than I am suggesting that you should visit the official website and you should download and install the same on the computer of yours. after installing you should reboot the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

I think you need to reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the game and reboot the system and then you should install the game.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and release a patch which you should download and install the computer of yours and see whether it was useful to you.