Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad FPS cap

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad FPS cap

My problem with this game is that the FPS for the game is capped at 30. It just never goes over 30 as it only stays at 30. Can you tell me that what should be possible reason for this? Below is the specification for the system that I am using.
    • CPU: 2600k@5GHz
    • Mobo: Maximus IV Extreme
    • GPU: AMD 6970 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB 1600MHz G.Skill Sniper 1.25v

I will really appreciate is someone of you can help me in any possible ways.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad FPS cap

I think that you will have to set all the settings to the max as they should be. Other than this, you should also try to turn off the vsync which is the usual suspects for this problem. So do the required changes to the settings and let me know that if this was helpful to you.

You must check that if you are forcing AA/AF/AO etc in the CCC? If this is true then it is not the problem with like fps cap. So you must confirm that first.

I am not sure that why it could stop at 30 then. I was tweaking the ROEngine.ini today and I was fit to get up to 90, but just when there was just 1 or 2 chaps running around on my screen and being far from activity following spawn. When in the high temperature of fight I am finding the middle value of around 45-50 FPS no matter what surface settings I pick. I have yet to attempt changing the FOV back to stock or the determination down from 1680x1050, which was 2 of the things specified to strive for and FPS support. Have you checked the video card control panel intended for the v-sync option to see if it is turned on there by chance?

Below is my system specification and the settings that I am using for the game. This is working great for me. So compare that with yours and see if this is helpful to you.
    • AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.84
    • ASUS M4A79XTD
    • SapphireTech Toxic 5850 stock clocks right now
    • 8GB Ripjaw 1600Mhz 1.60v

Settings:
    • Post Process = Normal
    • VSyc = Off
    • All Advanced settings on High for sliders
    • AA = FXAA Low
    • Bloom = Off
    • MotionBlur = Off
    • Light Shafts = On (have ot been able to disable them)
    • Ambient Occlusion = Off
    • FrameRate Smoothing = Off
    • One Frame Thread Lag = Off

Outdated video card driver might be one of the most possible reasons for this problem. So what you can do is, just install the latest video card driver in your computer and see if that is working for you or not. In many of the cases like this, I have seen that updating driver resolves the problem so I hope that it will do the same for you.

Here are some of the points that I needed to share with you people:
    • The system damage is very extensive and located. The type of shielding is taken into account, the simple ricochet bullets depending on the angle of attack, may cause damage to surroundings.
    • The maps are huge with vehicles so when you respawn you do not get direct frag. You can also choose your respawn point on the map.
    • When you make yourself go, you have no way to know the location of the shooter.
    • Note that it is possible to shoot one more player to 1 km when you play with sniper. So be on the look and feel free to ask to observe the battlefield.

I can promise that a little back after two sessions of play rather short. It is perfect. The game seems to be what we wanted. It is demanding, but seems pleased at the end of the tunnel. You die quickly, but it also kills fast. Realism seems to be the watchword of this game is exactly what we wanted. I will continue to go practice.

Bad Company 2 was going to say as a casual I am. But you give me a good mind to test the Red Orchestra.

The system harm is truly broad and placed. The sort of shielding is considered, the basic ricochet shots relying on the plot of ambush, might create harm to surroundings. The maps are enormous with vehicles so when you respawn you make a point not to get guide frag. You would be able to additionally prefer your respawn indicate on the guide. When you make yourself go, you possess no gameplan to know the area of the shooter.