Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad: Change video settings in config Files

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad: Change video settings in config Files

I am very curious regarding a couple of things I would like to regulate in my video settings which are not accessible in the normal menu video settings. I spent about one hour previous night attempt to look through the different folders in RO2Beta to observe where the DirectX settings can be establish. My system has a difficulty from time to time through certain games while it comes to assured DX settings. I am posting this here so that I can get some replies from you people. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad: Change video settings in config Files

It’s very easy to do that. You will just have to go to the mydocuments\mygames\unrealengine3\rogame\config\ro engine.ini. Now go under systemsettings and there you will have to make sure that the AllowD3D10 is set to false and if that is not then just set that to False. I hope that this will help you.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad: Change video settings in config Files

In the BF:BC2 it was defaulted to DX10 and my framework ceaselessly bit the dust in FPS, both in on the net and SP diversion play until I was equipped to switch DX10 to 9. Proceeding the time when I did that, I had to drop every little item to their most minimal resolutions & settings and even then it was still unplayable and uneven. Once I adjusted the DX form, I was equipped to wrench my determination and settings all in all high and still fit to play the event truly well. Is there a specific file in the RO2 Directory where I am able to update or in any event see what DX form RO2 Beta is utilizing to see provided that I am able to update it among 9, 10 or 11 and confirm provided that I could probably get a display support?

The files within my documents/my games/ Errr tripwire interactive is something that hold all those settings. I believe this game is bound to DX9 only, so it should be on DX9 Always. So that shouldn't be an issue. There is some present display issues being worked out for ATI/AMD holders, which tend to be determined now again in the labs apparently. Anticipate a ton of display issues lecture anyways before full discharge and when.

You must try the very first answer and that will surely work for you. I did the same and it worked for me so, you should also do the same.

I did play around with some settings the previous evening in the film menu for RO2B and the illustrations are among elevated and ultra (while some impacts are off or on low). I am in the process of pondering regarding some different settings I or we are able to play with outside of the menu to tweak then to make things surprisingly better. Likewise the settings in the config records and having the capacity to turn them altogether off could be fantastic to know.