Thread: New character abilities in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

New character abilities in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I am playing The Lord of the Rings: War in the North from past couple of days. I loved the look and feel of this particular game. I wanted to what are the hidden abilities of all the characters are having in the game. Let me know if you have played the above mentioned game and if you are aware of any of the characters in the game. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: New character abilities in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

I have played the above mentioned game and I am having happy time with this particular game. however I have found that there plenty of changes into the character skills of the game.
    • Evasion: using this particular ability you will be able to evade the enemy sight for the temporary basis.
    • Onslaught: it can be used when Evasion is activated you can use to make surprise heavy attack against of the target for the bonus damages.
    • Critical wound: it will increase the critical strike damage and it will also improve the rate the attack of yours.
    • In the Flow: it will enable the automatic Health as well as power generation when the Evasion is active in the game.
    • Smoke and Flame: this particular thing will enhance the Evasion by simply disappearing into the flash and which is stuns enemies. If you are having higher ranking than you are going to have the quite longer stun duration.

There are some more improved abilities in the game which I wanted to discuss over here.

Ranger Strike- it will be useful when you are supposed to have the quick attack which is strking the single target for the bonus damage.

Dual Wield- it will unlock the dual wielding of the single handed weapons and it will increase the damage done through equipped.

Combat Training- it will increase the damage of the ranger strikes. They have also provided the heavy weapons in the game when you are supposed to use the wielding double handed swords.

After installing the new updates you are going to have the following new abilities for the characters of this particular game.
    1. Dual Strike also you can say as Swinging strikes- by using this particular ability you will be able to attack all the enemies by using couple of weapons and you might need to have the dual wielding.
    2. Cunning: the melee attacks will do the extra damage if you have strike the target behind of yours.
    3. Cleave: it will be very wide arcing attack which will strikes number of enemies at the single time. You should have the double handed sword.
    4. Heavy Shot: it will fire an arrow with very large amount of the power.
    5. Bow Mastery: it will increase the damage of the blow attacks and it will increase the speed through the reload arrows.
    6. Mark Target: an arrow with fire will stun the target and it will enable the follow-up through the critical attack.
    7. Sanctuary: it will be a protective orb which will defend the from the ranged attacks.
    8. Wisdom Aura: it will simply increase experience which has been gained through the member of the fellowship.

Following are the some of new abilities which has been introduced into the game.
    • Focused Min- it will upgrade the passive power regenerations in the game.
    • Shield of Elbereth: it will be Temporary armor bonus
    • Sanctuary Mastery: it is used to increase the Sanctuary duration.
    • Rejuvenation: you can use this particualr ability to heal member of the fellowship in the game.
    • Word of Force or it can be renamed as Flash of Light: you can use the same if you are supposed to Unleases magical shockwave in each and every directions. At the higher stage of the game it will increase range and knockback.
    • Staff and Steel: you can use the same so that you will be able to unlock the dual wielding through single handed weapon and you can increase the damage in the game.
    • Loremaster’s Reach: you can upgrade the range and Tempest skills.
    • Tempest: it is used to blast target by using elemental energy.
    • Impact: you can use this particualr ability to Devastates a singles target
    • Quickminded: it will decrease the cooldowns of the active skills of yoyrs.
    • Natures Blessing: you can use the same to increase the primary attributes and also Additional bonuses which can be applied for the each of the rank.
    • Charge Staff: it is used to fires multiple charge at the single instance of time.
    • Staff Master: you will be able increase the damage through staves.
    • Amplify Staff: it will increase the rate which is the ranges attacks charge and it will increase the staff’s ranges who is having the attacks charge and also increase the damage bonus of the charged shot.
    • Elemental Affinity: using this particualr ablity you will be able to incrase the fire, ice, and lightning effects through the inflict on the enemies.
    • Wrath of the Eldar: Dispels Sacturary with the powerful detonation.
    • Shield Bash: it will unlocks the acess to the shiled and Shield Bash.

I am hoping that following information will help you out to figure out the abilty.
    1. Taunt: War-Cry now shift enemy focus on the dwarf and it will damage the nearby enemies and it will increases damage in the game.
    2. Focus: you should reduce the cooldown of the active skills.
    3. Fortitude: at the time of the activation of the War-Cry which will grants temporary combat and heath regeneration for the players and fellowship members.