Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

unable to play Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad game after updating

Video Games

Old 02-09-2011

unable to play Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad game after updating

I am trying to play Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad game on windows XP. I had installed the game. There was no issue with the setup. But when I try to launch nothing appears on the screen. I can see the game icon on the screen. After double clicking on that it started and I got a notification for update. I had applied the update but after that the game fails to work. Can anyone help.

Old 02-09-2011

Looks like the upgrade has screwed up the game output. You have to re-update that with a proper file. I am giving you a vdf file below. Try adding that in the game and see whether it works or not. You have to move that file in C:\Program Files\Steam\config\. If this does not work then you have to simply remove the game and re-install it back again. Then avoid updating and try to play the game. See whether it works or not.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MasterServers.rar (232 Bytes, 18 views)
Old 05-09-2011

You have to mention the exact issue that you are facing. If there is any error then post that here so that it will be more easier to help you out of this issue. If you are unaware about that then you have to go in Event Viewer and there you can find the exact error description. I think the game is not compatible with your system. You will have to verify the system requirement once to find out the exact solution.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,