Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad Error: Game is currently unavailable Try again at another time

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad Error: Game is currently unavailable Try again at another time

I am running Windows XP operating system and on it I have installed a game called Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad. After sucessfully installing the game whenever I am trying to launch it then I am getting an error message saying that:"Game is currently unavailable Try again at another time" and i am not able to play the game. Can anyone please help me out with this error? Thanks

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad Error: Game is currently unavailable Try again at another time

If you have installed the Steam version of this game called Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad then try to right click on the RO icon and then go to its Properties and then to local files and verify integrity of game cache. Evne after this method the problem doesnt resolve then try to email Steam support and ask them to refund the amount for this game.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad Error: Game is currently unavailable Try again at another time

Can you try to make sure that you have updated all the driver and PhysX on your system. I think that you have not updated the driver and PhysX on your system and therefore you are getting this issue. You can also try to do a Windows update as well. Click on Start and after that click on the Control Panel. Now on the control panel go to the windows update and after that double click on this. now while opening this make sure you have disabled automatic windows update. Now on the windows update click on check for the updates and then you will get the different kind of updates for installation.

I think that you are getting this issue due to older DirectX version installed in your computer. So try to install the latest directx version that is available for your operating system. The latest version for Windows XP is DirectX 9.0C version, so try to get it from the official website of microsoft from here - http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/downl...ils.aspx?id=35