Thread: SMG Realism in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

SMG Realism in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I have one query regarding the game. I have downloaded the game yesterday. I don’t know why but I am thinking that SMG is superior than that of the standard rifle in the game. One of the strongest point of the smg rifle is the ability to shoot with the extra material. But in my view point still if it has extra material it is not superior than the standard rifle. I have seen in the game that the players who have the smg with them will end up in the result at the top position as compare to the player who are playing with the rifle. So what is your viewpoint regarding it.

Re: SMG Realism in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

Yes I have also pointed out that while playing the beta. Yes the players who are using the smg will end up in the top of the charts as compare to the rifleman. According to me both the guns hit the target perfectly without any deviation in it. Both will have the ability to kill the enemy in one short. One of the difference is the smg will hit large amount of bullets as compare to the single bullet which is fired by the rifle. So rifle is the strongest. But still the leader board is filled by the users who are playing with the smg rifles. Also the rifle will be not useful if you miss the hit to target come in point of the enemy. So you can’t able to protect from them. Where if you have missed you can hit the target again with bunch of bullets.

Some of the drawbacks of using smg as compared to the rifle. It causes less damage also it has the less accuracy and range of effectiveness is also less. But in the maps like the apartment the smg is the best one so far in this range. Many of the players don’t like to play as the smg. But I will also prefer to use the smg even if it has the drawbacks in it.

This is beta version friend and it will get improved over after the final launch of the game. Since the game currently have only 3 of 7 maps. So there can be situation in some of the map where the rifle man will be stronger enough as compare to the smg users. I don’t think that every time the smg users will top the leader board since I am also using the rifle and I have reached the top of the leader board. Yes I agree that it doesn’t help if we get attacked from many sites in such a situation smg is only protecting weapon.

I think there is some problem in the game which is causing such a situation while playing. I have seen that the rifleman in the game the rifleman are just at elite level as compare to the smg . So need to be improved in the final launch of the game. I want to point out the advantage of both Smg will never kill the enemy in one short need to hit multiple times to kill completely as compare to this rifle will kill the enemy in one hit itself. With the help of the rifle we can hit the enemy from the long distance in smg it is not possible to hit from long distance with the smg.

I have played the beta game and see that the smg is actually more powerful in the game. Only giving the smg to player doesn’t put them in the top of the leader board it also requires kill to hit the target perfectly. Also need the good knowledge of the environment of the game.

The player who select the smg class while playing spending many of time in running and firing this is not possible for the player who are playing as the rifleman class. The group who is playing as the rifleman. Will be need to use the strategy of the killing the group of the people by keeping in the hold condition until they can spot the nearest enemy. So the weapon actually decides in which style player will need to play the game. You can able to cover more map space if you are using the smg and due to that those player engage more enemies in the firing there and get more kills as compare to the rifle man. And the rifleman will wait to get the enemy get spotted and there for get really less kills and not able to reach the top of the charts.

Yes the smg class is stronger as compare to the rifle class in the game. Since I have also played the beta yesterday and pointed out this. As real comparison it must be stronger that smg but it is not happening in the game. I think since it is in beta there are such a problems and I am really confident that in the final release this will be resolved.