Thread: CoD sniper quick-scoping in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

CoD sniper quick-scoping in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

I just go through some comments related to this and just read that RO2 is like CoD. It’s really unbelievable. Now I think it's completely dissimilar game, but one thing is almost the same. So what’s your thought about this game?

Re: CoD sniper quick-scoping in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad

They should defiantly change this! Fast scope is useless because it increases the accuracy of the weapons. I saw it and think its retarded. I mean, it brings no advantage, since all the rifles are one shot kills anyway. And the faster you can reach with each weapon.

The zero negative impact of run directly to the target is the biggest factor here. Like all guns in the same with or without change of scope of the management area does not help much. On fallen heroes who do not even require a scope, it is so simple to zoom in and snipe people from anywhere. I think the lack of control of weapons is a problem here. While it is obviously very easy to counter.

In RO1 and DH it was deadly to site indoors while you can more professionally dispatch your opponent with a practiced hip-fire shot.

I just hate to see here that they would like to play without the kind of sniper. If you think there is something special about this video, sorry, but you have to learn to play, and certainly the rapid scoping is a good alternative to more closely since I played with the sniper, and even when I had sniper shooting in less than 1m without the scope of the missed shot could mourn in the forums about it, but no! I just enjoy the game.

I came into this expecting some 360 of quick scoping balconies outside. Instead of being treated someone trying quick scopes of an ignorant person from 8 feet away, and then lost even the first shot that takes in everyone, from 8 feet away. I do not see the problem here.

It is an abuse of the console meant to help in the game, it is not an exact analog as the mouse, the aim of helping is included, and the developers of COD have added a few of the highest and as lots of people who play not long earlier than the cruelty sample. Basically, the sniper to zoom into the lock has a similar effect in the semi to what is on the player and if the time is right for you can "lock" the target and getting off a quick shave with unsurpassed accuracy.

This is just seems like the usual sniping of somebody with logical reflexes and mouse control - or am I missing something?

In any semi-realistic environment is best for rifle shooting while keeping hips level raised in the shoulder, the line of the sights and fires. Apparently, RO2 all "elevate the shoulder and the goal" is much faster than ROM, DH. And this is the effect - it is better to carry arms to shoulder height before each shot, because you get it perfectly centered on the target at any time.

In my humble opinion, should have a little more before they can target through his scope. No matter how hard you train for it, you always have to "adjust".

And even good old masters of hip-shot missing from time to time and take long to master the objective without any good indicator that the bullet hit him. Now, instead of practicing rapid fire from the hip, you have to click RMB and LMB immediately after - or so it seems.