Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad runs badly

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad runs badly

Hello guys I am totally disappointment with this game. Actually I am having total gaming support system but still I am not able to take pleasure of this game. Whenever I am setting 1400 x 900 resolution at that moment I actually get 20 FPS and my GPU and CPU usage are 35 % only. So I am unhappy with this game it runs badly on my system. Do you guys have any idea to fix this? Anyone else is getting this same kind of difficulty with this game. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your reply. I am sure that someone will help me to solve this issue. All replies are greatly appreciated.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad runs badly

You are not the only one bro. even [I am having this same issue with my game. I am having Intel I7 at 3.4 GHz and HD 6970. Whenever I am applying the high settings at that moment it runs ok but then suddenly that FPS goes down to 20 or 10, And this thing irritating me more. And even my GPU usage not even goes over 80%. Don’t know what to perform with this. Hope someone will help me.

It must be a problem beyond these reviews. I noticed a heck of a lot of decent people with computers is having a problem running it. I'm terrible at certain points fps and my team is halfway decent. I just do not understand. I could run the alpha to 40 fps constant BF3? So what is happening with this game? I found the file UE3Redist and have improved my performance a bit. ATI driver problems I have had all the UE3 games I've played, that is, getting a game to use more than 50% of my GPU. If anyone is having a great performance with ATI cards what driver’s version are you using?

Game runs without any difficulty, similar to 45-70 fps depending on if I’m looking into a faction of 30 guys or into the sky. Gpu usage never goes above 80% with med AA, ssao off, all else however shadows ultra. Hardware physics facilitate in addition. Cpu never goes on top of 65%.

I created a profile for manual overclocking my video card that is loaded when the game is loaded. This is to ensure that when running the game on my video card is always at your game speed GPU and memory speed. By default my 5850 always switches between the energy states in the heroes of Stalingrad (makes it very fast and continuously). I am clear peak delay and poor performance in general. Some strange things may be happening with the settings in the crossfire, so for now disable crossfire (Off Cathay). I have checked the core and memory clocks, and mine does not fluctuate, while in the game, I'm simply not getting more than 50% use of the GPU. For those who are receiving 70-80% of drivers are using, so I have an idea where to begin troubleshooting? I have also become Crossfire out, and there was a big difference for me anyway.