Thread: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad: No servers in browser

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad: No servers in browser

I have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and recently I have installed new game called Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad, after installing the game I was not able to start the server, I was getting prompt saying that No Server on browser, I am unable to figure out what is happening and what went wrong, Can you please help me with this issues.

Re: Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad: No servers in browser

I think you are issues is mostly with the third party software like firewall, So I would suggest you to disable the firewall on your machine, and let me know are you able to resolve your issues or not.

Hello thanks for your reply, as you suggested to turn off Comodo Firewall, after doing the same my problem was resolved. But I now I started facing some new bug or problem with the game, its a problem with the server. I am can see my server but when I try to click on the same, server list gets removed automatically and game restart. I am unsure why this is happening and how to get rid of it.

Well I faced the same problem what you guys are facing what I did was I have modify my steam region and restarted the game and the problem was fixed. I was lucky to resolve this issue, So I would suggest you to make the change in the steam region, please follow the below steps to make necessary changes.

1. Launch Steam
    2. Click on Steam and click on Setting.
    3. Under Setting window click on Download + Cloud change the region which is close to you. Make sure it must be different not the previous one.
    4. Restart the game.

I hope I am able to resolve your problem.

If all the above solution are not working for you, then re install Red Orchestra 2: Heroes Of Stalingrad and let me know if the issue get fixed or not.

Hello, please check the below step to resolve your issues.

1. Goto Steam Folder.
    2. Now Locate the Steam application
    3. Right click on the steam
    4. Run as administrator once its done, it will prompt for administrator password enter the password and your issues is fixed..

I was facing the same problem with the game, I was luckily to get connected with the support team of the game. I would suggest you to get the support from the technical team of the game. This would be easy for you to resolve the problem.