Thread: what are the best settings for Low End Machine in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad?

what are the best settings for Low End Machine in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad?

What will help most in the configuration of a lower end machine? Not bad, save for I would try to obtain the most out of play. I do not care regarding the performance of the lower settings; just would like to be capable to run the game as smooth as possible with what I have. I am waiting for your response on this question. All replies are appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Re: what are the best settings for Low End Machine in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad?

So start from the lower or higher, and then go from there and adjust until you find a good balance, something difficult to say at what time not yet published some specifications. I guess it was a general question regarding what can be turned down or off that has most of the reimbursement of improving the game.

Re: what are the best settings for Low End Machine in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad?

Hello please go with the following to disabling depth of field you have to my documents in that you will see my games form there go to the rogame and choose config folder there you will get the roengine.ini file. From there you have to open that file and search for depthoffield=true. Once you get that file then make it false. Please follow this and see if its helpful for you. I am sure that this will help you to solve your issue. If you still want to know more about it. Then I will suggest you to go to the official site of this game and try to look for these settings. I am sure that you will get am appropriate steps to perform this without any difficulty.

Hello guys thank you for your quick response on my query. I am going to attempt some of the simple ones and depart the others used for if I actually necessitate performing something additional. Start out easy. I don’t actually would like to be changing whatever thing within files of doesn’t have to.