Thread: No collision between players getting detected in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game

No collision between players getting detected in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game

I am playing the game Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad beta which actually get unlocked yesterday for play. So I have downloaded it and played the game. Its nice game but I have found some annoying thing while playing the multiplayer game. The player can pass through the other player. Is there any problem in the game or the game is still under the progression of development. What is actually causing this can anyone tell me that. Since it’s not looking good while playing the game.

Re: No collision between players getting detected in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game

I am also playing the game according to me it’s not the bug or any other thing. According to me it’s not the problem this is due to soft collision which is enabled by default for online gameplay. Since many time it is happen in the game that the other teammate get in between us. So due to that they are using soft collision and it is only available for the teammates only and not the enemies of your. The old game of it doesn’t have the soft collision support and which actually cause problem. Also checked that if I am the player and got inside the other one then the game will try to automatically force one player outside so it’s really good feature according to me.

Re: No collision between players getting detected in Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game

I like the game and the unlocked game is actually beta one so it can have some sort of the bugs which can be resolved later by the developer. So wait for the actual game to come out there will be no such a problem in the final release of the game.

According to me this change is not that good. And I don’t like it at all. When I am playing the game one of the teammate actually passes through me. Due to this feature the other teammate actually stand in the good position at which we are standing and steal the position of mine which is not good. During the firing if the teammate pass through me it will cause the friendly fire which is not good. So this change has to be revert back. According to me there need to be option for selecting the collision type while starting the game.

I think the soft collision need to be removed by the game. Since many of the other games like call of duty or battlefield have multiplayer and don’t have such a collision in it. And it’s my opinion that the on the server there need to realism setting which can be turned on and off or completely on so the player can collide with each other while playing the game. Also other opinion of me is that there must be different mode while playing the game one with soft collision and other with the complete 100 collision. To avoid the collision there must be an option of sound chat so we can use this to make the user know that he is in between them to avoid the friendly fire in game.

I am also played the game today itself. And my opinion is to get the collision turned on for all. Since according to me its doesn’t look realistic while playing the game. I want to give one of the example if there is no collision and if everyone want to go through the one door it can be possible to go through door at a time and it actually looks really weird. I have played the previous version of the game and its multiplayer is good since it doesn’t have the collision.

I don’t think it’s that much ridiculous since it will help us to get to move without any barrios like the other game which can be playable online. Only thing which is problematic in the game is that the your teammate can fire you which is really confusing for me. If they are using the soft collision then also has to disable the friendly fire so player cannot kill its teammate and it actually helps everyone while playing the game. So I will be suggesting the developer to make some changes in the game multiplayer which can be useful for us. Collision feature need to be available for the user so they can choose if they want collision or don’t want collision while creating the own server for playing the game online.

My opinion regarding the game is that I am also against the collision. The developer has to do something to solve this .they have to turn on the collision in the game which can be helpful. And also gameplay will be good and looks realistic. I will suggest the developer to use the technique which is actually used in the valves team fortress 2 games.

I have preorder the game and seen that there is no collision in the game while playing the game. So in my opinion there is need of the collision since it is looking unrealistic while playing the game. Since I am also playing the counter strike which is also one of the best multiplayer game and it has the collision in it still many of the player like to play the game. And reason for this is the gameplay . And I will really suggest the developer of the game to enable the collision since it will never cause the problem to the player and also the game looks real while playing. I have seen the gameplay is really good in the game so if this collision problem gets solved by the developer then the game will be the one of the best multiplayer game in the year.