Thread: Your opinions about Rock of Ages

Your opinions about Rock of Ages

I am here to just know your opinion about this game. I just newly going to buy this game but before this I just need to know what people thoughts about this game. I see Zeno Clash game and his exclusive design was amazingly deep and original, but now with this copied game. So what are your thoughts about this game?

Re: Your opinions about Rock of Ages

The technology of the game is totally different concept: a new generation of games, new engine cannot be better than the first game that invented the concept, if it brings new ideas. Morrowind is better than Oblivion and Fallout 2 is better than the new Fallout 3. If you say, Call of Duty 2 is less good than MW2, but we recognize that MW2 is pure evil. You, the developers of Zeno Clash, a technology think a game is more important than the concept. I do not expect.

It is unfair to say that a single dev as teamwork! This reminds me of the great team’s dev EA games that say an independent team, because they are little more work.

Indeed, given the style of play, there would be no possibility of taking "Pebble time" to mobile phones? App Store? Considering how simple that many applications, and much is already programmed, should not be difficult to convert into a marble game control device using the gravity iPhone (yes, it has another name XD).

I am sad and disappointed if this is true! Perhaps this is the opposite, this prog started working at Pebble time after seeing his artwork, but it seems strange that now he is attacked. I agree, his game is not absurd, but the argument in the dark at the bottom of your website is so bad "so please show us ACE team with real arguments that have stolen the game concept, for now obviously you have done.