Thread: Does Xbox 360 have exclusive content for Rock of Ages

Does Xbox 360 have exclusive content for Rock of Ages

Here my simply question is: does the 360 have exclusive content? Does the State of developers that the 360 version will have extra content? I'm not going to support developers who do not support me. So anyone have any more idea about this? I really need to know more and more if possible.

re: Does Xbox 360 have exclusive content for Rock of Ages

To my knowledge, I can say no. Therefore, if you're wondering if there is a reason to buy this on 360 through PC, I cannot see any.

It's the same on all three platforms. Furthermore, it is really time to overcome the Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition thing. Not that "I support." It's just that I should have default risk to themselves and the company spent their savings to build, to prioritize ZCUE carry back to PC, and start over in Rock of Ages. The extra sales would have never met a benefit to them. It had been months without adding extra content to the PC version, as well as the challenges, which even resulted in sufficient sales to cover the time and money is the cost of development.

Are you honest, but be out of business and the unemployed, not to launch another game, they do not have the content of the EU?

You paid for the game, and got as advertised. Nowhere was there any guarantee of "buy now and get extra material later," or "any other platform will have unique content." They did everything they could, and did not work. They were not out to defraud any of its customers or anything else. They had to get some extra content for Xbox Live Arcade version (and necessary to create the XBLA version to fund the future of the study), and unfortunately, the mathematics just does not justify the months of work have been taken to the Back to PC port.

It's a can, and I wanted to EU in the PC as much as anyone, but I'd much rather not go under ACE Team, as a result. In any case, have indicated that their plan for the future is to get all their games on multiple platforms and the similar through them. The Ultimate Edition is a drag, but it was too untimely for them as a company, and will not occur.

Re: Does Xbox 360 have exclusive content for Rock of Ages

All versions have the same content. In fact, the construction of PC has a little more in your favor, as it has the mouse and keyboard controls to support Xbox controllers 360 (so you can play with any settings you prefer!).