Thread: How to generate more snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

How to generate more snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

I am on the mission in which the Doctor needs to collect 50 snowy rocks. It is going to take about another 15 days at the rate I am going, as I am getting only one additional snowy rock per day! Anyone have any suggestions or have any idea about this? I search this from very long and stuck here. I even ask this to many of my friends, but can’t get any response which help me to solve this issue. So please if anyone here get any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: How to generate more snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

I am hoping this is one of the troubles they mentioned they were working on in there newsletter - I wish I had an answer for you. I am in the same place with trillium. It is taking 5 days for the plants to grow back so I'm only getting 1 to 3 plants per day. My rocks took almost as long. It seems that only the snow banks were on more regular replacement timing.

I did find two trillium and two blueberry patches by cutting down trees, but no snowy rocks yet. Can you give me a hint as to which trees to cut down to get snowy rock? For the previous poster, I found two trillium hiding under trees in the bottom left corner!

This mission took days for me to complete, you just have to be patient, if you can reload/refresh game every two hours, sometimes I find one or two snowy rocks, this is a bit tedious, because don’t have time all day playing. No hurry to complete these missions cause fort courage is not ready to continue to anyway, I have been waiting to move to the next step for 2 days now. So take your time. Since Fort Courage is not ready yet, just take your time finishing the missions. Have been waiting to hear something about when Ft.

I do not think I've complained before, but this new change has too many limitations, which is what is frustrating to the point where I just want to stop playing. The gift of a rule per click is absurd. This is a social game. If I get my friends to click, I do not see that annoying "All Outta rewards!" It is a disincentive. One of the biggest complaints I have is the Internet "has criticized that has been tranquil.”What have you done? Fix this error. I cannot stand the constant update. Pioneer trails might be fun, but when you're at a standstill waiting for a click for each point for a gadgillion missions, there is no progress and fun no!