Thread: Does Rock of Ages have single player campaign or multiplayer orientated

Does Rock of Ages have single player campaign or multiplayer orientated

I really wonder that Rock of Ages have single player campaign or multiplayer orientated. Its own story single-player campaign mode / thing a bit, or is multiplayer oriented single player includes multiplayer, except with robots? It will be very interested to know. Anyone have any idea about this than please let me know. Thanks for any further information.

Re: Does Rock of Ages have single player campaign or multiplayer orientated

The game has multiplayer and as well a single player campaign where you brawl besides AI a rock through the dissimilar periods of art. The portion of a single player has a lot of interesting things, like big bosses at the end of almost every period and hilarious cut scenes that present their opponents. The multiplayer maps and SP are the same though. You can also compete for point’s leader board in the Time Trial mode, which is a single player.

I am much happier that I pre-ordered now know there is a proper campaign for single player! Looking forward to this much. But here I have a question, if you only play the single player campaign and multiplayer no studies or time, how long is the figure?

It truly based on how swiftly you get the hang of it, but I would think about 3 to 4 hours. For the price I think the SP campaign is quite long - bearing in mind that you can get the endless amount of replay value of the MP (remember that the MP also has local split screen, even on the PC).

I am certain many people will have and like it for the single SP but the MP is a blast with friends. It truly had so lots of snorts playing competitively. There is a lot of intensity to the MP when playing against a human opponent, but there are many funny and unexpected situations that can happen. I wonder if some players end up laughing more in the mood of the game or Monty Python madness party MP.