Thread: Is the Mp Only 1v1 in Rock of Ages

Is the Mp Only 1v1 in Rock of Ages

Anyone play Mp yet? I asking this because I see some video and as per video here I have one query and my query is: is the Mp just 1v1? I did see till now on videos just 1v1 or will it be 2v2 and 3v3 as well? Just 1v1 will be quite fast irking the mp. So please if anyone has any idea about this than please let me know.

Re: Is the Mp Only 1v1 in Rock of Ages

How much you know about this game say that the game only supports 1 to 1 on the different game modes. 2 vs. 2, possibly a sequel.

It would not be casual rofl stomped. It would be more fun with friends. Media play friends trying to get their friends in the game = more sold = bigger player base. I only see a positive and should not be so difficult to put a 2v2 at least change some values to 2v2 (2v2 doesn't rly need more recourses as 1v1) to the castle gates strong that's it. And at least two teams can play a friend or against even opening a new competitive player = larger base.

The game is designed only to support a party on 1 and it would be easy to change. I'm sure many people will have fun playing the different game modes, but will still be revealing to keep your eyes open to all comments and suggestions from the community once they have experienced the game.

This is simply not the kind of game that will have some kind of gigantic, long-term "competitive" scene or whatever. It's a fun game to play with friends, not an e-sport to play with strangers.

It would be amusing to play complete with friends and so on anywhere in a word about exporting, or Gigantic or mass or the Universe as or somewhat. Only a small normal 2v2 on maps that are made for 1v1 or somewhat. "It's a fun game to play with your friends," that's something you cannot play "with" friends only against, if you may not know.

I m looking forward to playing beside my friend. That's the just person to play with anyway. The rock has a construction time that is given minimal time to establish your defense. You just cannot roll on the next level again and again. Good defenses are an important part of the game. The more experienced players in the study of rhythm rather than others because they are much more skillful attack - is because they create much more effective defenses.

More rocks on the sides that make the current strategy and tactics. This sound like the design of complex defenses that time is a waste of time to consume what it would to win the game. Unless you stop the rock enemy gives the reward actually what makes it worthwhile. That can easily lead to hesitate to attack both sides. If the defenses to update the rock and making use of the resources themselves, it will be party tip.