Thread: The Pioneer Trail: Wild geese in avalanche pass

The Pioneer Trail: Wild geese in avalanche pass

The complete time I have been within avalanche I have just came upon one Canadian otherwise wild goose. My previous four full rations supply have been solely used by the hunter hunting these birds. I am loaded down through the goats but no birds. Is there some secret to bring the birds out? Please reply if you have some suggestion for this.

Re: The Pioneer Trail: Wild geese in avalanche pass

Hey, it makes you to buy rations correct??? There a lot of gamble for this.

My suggestion to you is to spend the real money to buy horseshoes. That is the reason that this is happening once you need something it disappears and only reappear while you don’t need it. They believe that the frustration will get too much and people will spend money. I declare that I do buy horseshoes sometimes but just because I feel forced into it to finish my challenge. This has gotten so much worse since the new area opened up, and they are also doing it on the homestead with people only being able to send one bacon dripping from the wall post. Zynga, stop being greedy, make the game relaxing and enjoyable, fix the glitches, keep your customers informed and maybe we will spend money and not begrudge doing it!

This is not only you as there are many of the people with the same problem and I am also one of them. There are a million snowy barrels and goats but no geese otherwise pack mules. I know that you also get frustrated enough to buy rations or complete goals through horseshoes I assume. In actuality just makes it tedious and stops people wishing to play.

I have one goose. Need 3. I have managed to find about 8 or 9 but as soon as they appear or my hunter shoots them, I get the "have to refresh" message and its gone on reload. This has been going on for 2 days. Getting tons of Mountain Goats which I don't need of course. Just way too many bugs on the trail making it soo frustrating.