Thread: How to get rid asking friends option on The Pioneer Trail

How to get rid asking friends option on The Pioneer Trail

Hello i have small issue on mine The Pioneer Trail game. i have started playing this game from months and i have issue on the asking friends option for materials. i think this option not good for playing. when i try to make ask for friend option and the notification will go the other friend who not actually playing. please suggest on this and thanks in advance.

Re: How to get rid asking friends option on The Pioneer Trail

all my neighbors, maybe ten people tops are playing the game actively. Some did, and then left when problems arose and will not return until the problems are solved, but the fact is, many people are playing the game because of the huge problems with this file. I'm actually almost ready to go in this game. I did a month after the game began, as I had problems, but two months later, unlocks it and started again. I'm beginning to think maybe that was a good idea since the game is starting to become a pain in the hand.

I too, find the "ask friends" almost useless. There are so many missions asking for so many things, that I don't have enough players to ask. If you ask for one thing, you are blocked out from asking for the tons of other items you need. If you go to the feed to cull items, many of the items you respond to don't give you the item as a reward, they give you coins. It makes the process tedious. That is why so many are dropping the game.

You can securely add strangers by adjusting your privacy settings, and creating lists. Probably easier to start with the lists. Go to the Facebook page and go up top and click on the account, then edit friends. To the top right you will see a button labeled + Create a list. Click on that. Type a name at the top of the box that appears, for example, true friends, and click Create List. Click the button again and add a new name, for example, FrontierVille. That for each game. Once you've created all the lists to refresh the page. If you hold your cursor over each area of names of people, but not in name, a box will appear called playlists edition. Click a complement to each person list. You can add people to more than one list, so if your mom plays FrontierVille, you can add to your list of real friends and also the list of FrontierVille. If you have lots of friends, this part will take time, but enough to do this once. Now, when every time you add a new friend, you will have the option of adding to the list. If you forget to add to a list at the time, you can return later to edit friends and add them below. Once you've done this, return to the privacy of the home page setting. To top are connecting on Facebook. Click the View settings. My setting these are all the top 2 and the rest of the set of true friends. I had established posts Send Just Friends, but I realized that I was sent a bunch of garbage people, such as chain letters, virus warnings and shit that you normally get in emails. I have other established Real Friends only, for the same reasons you are concerned. I do not want strangers to know where I went to school or to work, so I blocked them.

I thought it would still be okay to ask friends for things, but you should be able to request more than one thing. Some stuff you can post to feed and that isn't a problem. But the things you need to request are very numerous and you can only ask your friends one time for only one thing a day. So like per building, you can request one thing. That way you can make headway in building your village and completing quests.