Thread: How to remove Old Inventory on The Pioneer Trail Game

How to remove Old Inventory on The Pioneer Trail Game

Hello everyone i have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue. recently i have created the Facebook account and i have started playing the Pioneer Trail Game on Facebook. i have liked the game but i have small issue on this game that i need to how to remove Old Inventory. i have lots of Old Inventory on mine box and i need to know how to i get ride this, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: How to remove Old Inventory on The Pioneer Trail Game

hello you have asked the good question to remove the Old Inventory on mine box i used help other mine neighbors and so that i can empty the Old Inventory and if i have more Old Inventory and then i just delete that. you can choose anyone of the choice.

I would like the ability to gift too. Often I will get many a particular item and not enough of another of my neighbors. Later, after my mission is completed, another neighbor will search for the same and the item I need extra. Gift would be good for them and help them complete faster. Moreover, the possibility of selling surplus items would be helpful as well.

If the trading post is pretty useless because they are really just stuck with what they are allowing you to trade. I have a lot of pegs and windows among other things, the other buildings have been finished long long ago and I would get rid of those things. I do not understand why not address these issues before adding more things. I think the accumulation of all these things in our inventory that we need not just use there is no space on the server.

according to every players has hundreds of useless objects has either a gift or a bonus after the missions were performed. I having a lot of items no longer needed and the inventory is complete and full. There must be a way to get rid of these elements, giving those in need, sell or simply delete

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.