Thread: Cannot receive or send Wall Gifts in the Pioneer Trail

Cannot receive or send Wall Gifts in the Pioneer Trail

Whenever I go to any of my friend’s wall otherwise to my news feed then I am unable to send and/or receive items and gifts. When I click on a post that says grab milk or send me carrots all that and after that the page goes blank and nothing comes up at all. It just keeps on cycling. This has been going on for many weeks. I am at Level 95 and use Internet Explorer 9.

Re: Cannot receive or send Wall Gifts in the Pioneer Trail

We all missed the fine print that is posted at the bottom of the Pioneer Trail sign. We all can go to the Pioneerville where trials as well as tribulations are abounded and glitches are a guaranteed.

I am also having the similar problem. I have not been on Frontierville for a while and just started on Pioneer Trail today. I am having the similar problem with posts as of both programs. I click on the link which is supposed to send the gift and I get a blank white page. It is almost similar to it and just forgets to load the center of the page where you have to confirm the 'sending' part. Unluckily this is the significant part.

You can try by sending from the wall posts and all I get is a darn white screen. I am at the level 97 and actually love the game but I have had about all I can take here. At first I thought it was my computer but it looks that a lot of folks are having the similar problem. This is one of the possible ways by which this problem can be resolved. Other than this the browser that you are using might be the culprit for this so if you want to confirm that then you can just change the browser and use some other browser like Firefox and see if that is showing you the same thing. If the problem is with the browser then this time you will not get the issues like this again.

We cannot choose the gift that we accept from helping friends with their missions anymore. I hate helping on old or new missions and getting items which I don't require or can't even use yet.

A lot of people in other countries are also experiencing the similar problem by collecting items for our missions. We cannot receive pans, bacon dripping and so on. If we ask for it then we must be glad if we are able to collect 1 or maybe 2 of them. We cannot respond or collect from the request our neighbors do. So we have to wait until we can ask again, this will cost us about 15 days to finish!! Zynga fix this. We really are losing interest in playing the game like this.

I sent an email to the Zynga team about these 2 days ago and got an email back from them saying they would respond to me within 18 hours, and still haven't heard back from them yet (now 40 hours later). The few PT friends I have left are all way ahead of me now because they are able to respond to each others' wall posts and no longer respond to mine because they don't need the rewards from mine anymore, so what was already taking longer to complete because I've been unable to get the rewards from responding to their wall posts is now becoming impossible because everyone is so far past me now.