Thread: The Pioneer Trail: I am missing the chickens on homestead

The Pioneer Trail: I am missing the chickens on homestead

I am having full quota of chickens within my coop, while I went to feed them as the quest requested, it said no chickens please add chickens but it will not letting me to add any. I cannot understand that where are my chickens are gone, flown the coop. But still cannot put in anymore and they are adult chickens. Please help me.

Re: The Pioneer Trail: I am missing the chickens on homestead

It was the same case for me but it is saying that they are not hungry and I cannot feed them for 8 hours. It is supposed to be 30 minutes and now they are prolonging finishing a mission.

It is not just your problem. I have seen that there are many of the other users who are facing the similar kind of problem. If you want then you can try by changing the browser with some other and check that if this is helpful for you or not. There are some of the users who have reported that the missing chickens came back on the next day so I hope that it will also return in next few hours. So by the time you can try by changing the browser.

You should contact to the Zynga support and ask them for this problem. They will tell you the exact solution for this and also tell you the reason for this. This is seemed to be a huge bug as there are many of the people with the same problem and this should be resolved soon. If they do not get it resolved soon then they are surely going to lose many of its players. Anyway, just contact the support and get the answer. Please post the reply from them here as well so that it will be useful to all the other users who are searching for the same.

I am agree with the above post that this is because of the browser as I was also having the similar problem and after I changed my browser to Firefox then it resolves the problem for me. So do the same and you will be out of the issue.