Thread: What new Quest can be added in The Pioneer Trail Game

What new Quest can be added in The Pioneer Trail Game

i need to know what new Quest can be added in The Pioneer Trail Game. some of you have some great ideas about what quests could be added. While I know that these great ideas are dotted all over the forum, please re post yours here so I have them in one general place. i need to know like Quest Name, Quest Requirement, Quest Reward. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: What new Quest can be added in The Pioneer Trail Game

I would like to suggest you this:

1. The Church Quest: Quest Name
    2. Requirement for the Church Quest:
    3. Build a church, prepare for pastor, welcome pastor to town, and then attend church.
    4. First you need to create the a Church and to build the Church you need the following requirement: a lot of whacking, paint, nails, hammer, bricks, elbow grease, and hand drills.
    5. After building the Church Quest you will get the 100 coins
    6. Secondly to make the Pastor and this includes the crafting pews and a pulpit, plus obtaining hymn books and a piano.
    7. The completion of the Pastor will give 50 XP
    8. Third you need to crate the Welcome Pastor and to do this you need to below things:
      • 4 bowls of tomato soup (Tomato Collection)
      • 2 chicken broths (Chicken Collection)
      • 4 drumsticks (Chicken Collection)
      • 1 ham (Pig Collection)
      • 2 roasted geese (Goose Collection)
      • 3 bowls of mashed potatoes (Potato Collection)
      • 2 loaves of bread (Wheat Collection)
      • 2 cherry pies (Cherry Collection)
      • 1 peach cobbler (Peach Collection)
      • 2 jars of apple cider (Apple Collection)
      • 2 sticks of butter (Cow Collection)
      • 4 jugs of milk (Cow Collection)
      • 2 dinner plates (Inn Collection).
    9. As reward you will get the 15 Energy
    10. Fourthly attending Church
    11. This requires bath, a large tin tub and a bar of lye soap, will need to be added to the market.
    12. The reward on this stage 50 food plus 2 reputations

On Church Quest you will collect the A Crucifix, a piano, a Bible, stained glass, and a bell

The Quest Name: Round Up The Outlaws Quest
    Quest Requirement:
    Build a jail, hire a sheriff, hire a deputy sheriff, and round up the outlaws.

• First Step: Build A Jail

To do this you will require:
    paint, nails, hammers, bricks, hand drills, tools, and iron bars. The hammers, nails, hand drills, paint, and bricks will be available on the Free Gift page. Tools are obtained by sharing them after visiting or hiring a neighbor. The irons bars will be crafted at the jail. They will require metal + fire + tools. Ten iron bars will be necessary. Of course, the fire will have to be very hot, so 2 fires will need to be crafted in the wagon, per iron bar, for a total of 20 fires.
    To reward on this stage is 100 coins, 2 Reputation

• Second step: Hire a Sheriff

On this stage you require following things:
    A sheriff's badge, a pistol, sheriff's uniform, a desk, boots, hat, paper, ink, ink pen, and a horse.
    Reward on this stage 50 XP

• Third Step: Hire a Deputy Sheriff

this same as second part and addition to finish this game you require: deputy badge
    On this stage you Reward 15 Energy

• Fourth Step: Round Up The Outlaws, Yee Haw!

To do this you require: handcuffs, chain, rope, a buggy with a cart attached to it and bloodhounds.
    Reward on this stage 50 food, 25 XP

Finally the whole Jailhouse Collection: Sheriff Badge, Handcuffs, Pistol, Wanted Poster, and a 13-star U.S. Flag

I know I'm only one person in the world and the people are heard in the volume, but there will be a lot of people stop playing this game for just a few reasons.Energy is very little. So much energy is needed to clean, cut and drive away bugs. With the limited amount of energy it gets draining and boring people. It's like clear property and then go back and tons more work.That would be nice, but not when energy production is a difficult task. I told him to never join a Farm-ville and I recently did this because of getting burned with all the energy you need to do anything at the border and can not get much, has become very boring and irritating to me. Please try to do something about it because I think people would be much less and many more people who have stopped playing it again and like new. The other thing I would point out is the way it is very dirty Owners la Frontera on page of the neighbors, while at the border, which has a list of friends you have your wish list next to your name with 5 rows of the things they need. So, as I have been going there and give and give what they are asking for not knowing what I'm giving mine. This is unfair and a nasty thing to do, not published and that people know how it works. When gifts page from neighbors who are actually giving away what is yours. Please try to work and improve these problems because the game can be fun with all the different task, but on the whole issue of energy is draining. Thank you for your hard work and always working to improve things.

Alright so besides the alignment of the icons, which should be addressed by the way? XD I think it'd be good if we had somewhere to see all the current quests, because sometimes new quests come up and their icons move those of the quests you were gathering stuff for. So like with the album and collections and inventory area, there should be a place to click to find a list of all the current quests you can do.