Thread: Cannot find the Pioneer Trail

Cannot find the Pioneer Trail

All of my ftv neighbors are having the pioneer trail and they are accessing that without any problem but on the other hand I am not able to do the same. It shows me the pop up that prompts me for the access on my account for posting to my wall but I am not able to get into the pioneer trail. I have gone to the app settings and did the required changes for that but that was not working for me. I also did some additional things to get it resolved. In short I have already tried with all the possible solution for this but that was not helpful to me. Now I am blank that what to do nest and so I am posting this over here so that someone can tell me that how it can be solved.

Re: Cannot find the Pioneer Trail

At the bottom of the page next to my friends list, you will see that there is the little travel button. Just press that button and it will let you to the Pioneer Trail without any problem. This is the only way to get into this. I hope this should be helpful for you.

Thank you so much for your reply but I have previously advised for this from some of my friends but my problem is that I am not able to find that little travel button that you have mentioned. After this I have also attempted with the bookmark for PIONEER TRAIL on the side of facebook and all it does is take back to my original ftv homestead. As a last resort, I have gone to friends walls and clicked "pioneer trail" as of their postings from that game but again, all it does is take me back to my original ftv homestead.

It can be the browser that you are using which is creating the problem for this. Can you tell us that what is the browser that you are using? Anyway, you can try by changing the browser and see if that is showing the problem again. My suggestion to you is to make use of the Firefox because that is the best I think. Other than this, you can also try to upgrade the flash and see if this helps you. So try with these two things and let us know the result of that.

In my case, I am having the travel button, but it is stuck on "loading" nothing happens. I can't even get to Beaver Valley. And after that if I click on my jobs I keep getting blasted internet. Changing browser does not helped me as already tried this.

I was able to get to Beaver Valley through going to a job. Once at the job, I clicked the arrow which takes you back to your trail. Do not click the little house as that will take you back to your homestead. This worked for me a couple of times, but the last time that I tried it, the arrow was gone. However it is worth a try. I have only been able to get in once by clicking on the travel and then continue buttons. Hope it works.

It was the same problem with me when I was using the Internet Explorer but switching to the google chrome solves my problem.

I have tried with almost all the things for this. I have used the actual pioneer trail link, I have clicked on pioneer trail on friends walls and there is no travel button on my ftv anywhere and not by my friends list, not on my menu or nothing. I have tried on Firefox and chrome it's all the same. I was thinking it was only my computer; I have also tried this on three other computers (all 3 of our desktops and our laptop). I even had my mom log into my account and she lives on the other side of US than me and she said same thing, she couldn't find it or get into from any of the pioneer trail links either, on my account.

I am only able to access the initial pioneer trail page, I can accept gifts, but there is no "play now" on the page anywhere, I have updated all the adobe requirements and uninstalled all the old ADOBE programs and still nothing-any help or suggestions.