Thread: What all Improvements can be done in The Pioneer Trail Game

What all Improvements can be done in The Pioneer Trail Game

Hello everyone i am playing The Pioneer Trail Game on Facebook from long time and i have completed the lots of mission on The Pioneer Trail Game. while playing the game i have found that there is lots of bugs and issue on The Pioneer Trail Game and so therefore i need to know What all Improvements can be done in The Pioneer Trail Game, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue and thanks in advance.

Re: What all Improvements can be done in The Pioneer Trail Game

First of all i would like to suggest you to remove the Jack and i think there is no need of Jack tutorial on 20 and more that that level. the Jack tutorial little bit fine for level 2 or 3 but more that. i am playing the game and i have finish the 27 level and on 27 level i get the Jack tutorial and this just unwanted and i think on 27 level player there is no need to of tutorial. the Jack tutorial is fine for just who started the playing.

As i know there are lots of good point and also bad point. there are lots of bad point and i think most of the bad point are posted already other than this issue i have issue on the goal, the 1,500 peanuts is way too many for the peanut goal and this not possible to do.

The foremost issue on The Pioneer Trail Game is internet connection and i have found the lots of player who facing the internet connection lost issue or error message related to internet connection while playing the game. i think the internet connection issue is related to the The Pioneer Trail Game bug and not the system issue and so therefore first of all i would like to suggest you to make solve the internet connection problems. secondly the decorations we need to get the more more period-appropriate for decorations. the Wooden sidewalks and dirt roads were the norm in the old west and not in the stone pavers and not even on the hot Tubs.

i think the game must start giving new missions or more missions. Open up one of the new frontier areas or come up with more missions. I have been planting and harvesting peanuts for weeks with not much new activity. Getting Monotonous and bored with it

I have liked the game lot and this game has great potential. However, some things have to change to get where you want to be. First, they must be able to expand the land. Creatures second appearing too and use our energy to get rid of them is not fair at all. Third, the decorations in the stores cost too much and too many of them have to be horseshows not just as well. Fourth, the need to be able to work on farms more often than others. Fifth, be able to buy existing buildings. Those of us who do not have a lot of friends and neighbors take long to get our buildings. Sixth, GET RID OF ENERGY STUPID. We must be able to play a game, provided they desire without running out of energy and has to leave in the middle of something. For my part, as the game, but I do not like a game that frustrates me as much as he does. If you see no improvement in these articles in the next month I quit and I urge my friends, family and neighbors to do the same and they will tell their friends, family and neighbors to make the same.

I think the user has been posted good and valuable question as far i know there lots of bug with the game and most of the time i face the lots of different issues. First the Popups: while playing the game and after starting the game there is lots of popup getting and due to that i am not able to play the game and its too frustrating to play the game.

I am irritated by the fact that much pocket money when my avatar have to move from one place on my farm to another and the time bonus out. It also happens whenever I have to go buy more energy they have very little time, but still lose the bonus. Why did the chicken have as many tools to complete an item so small? I have so few neighbors to play is increasingly difficult to do anything. All of them have quit and returned to Farmville. You can join them in the near future if things are not up.It be nice if I could choose which members of your household tasks neighbors. but I do not think they want us to move forward very quickly. Makes this game boring at times rewarding the same ground again and again. I bought all you can eat to fill my energy power once and when I was without it recharges again. Is this a mistake or just a repetition of energy? and if so, why this option at all, because I can only fill with my food

i have issue while playing the game on the full scree. i can start the game with full-screen but while playing on full screen and when i click on the share tools, XP, etc and then mine screen will turn to normal size from full screen i am facing this issue while doing this only. and i think this another bug of the game.

I also think there is lots of bug on the game, all the energy needed just to play this game, also the problems of Internet is enough to make me want to quit. Every time I play this game instead of relaxing and enjoying it I get frustrated making the connection timed out or lost, I had no energy, and trying to deal with neighboring farms is almost impossible with connection problems. The pop-up creatures are enough to want to throw my laptop in the room.

Quit adding things until you fix all the other issues I haven't been able to see all of my geese, chickens, water well is missing, toll booth that I have been trying to build is missing, sheep are missing and so on come on Zynga every time you change something or add something I lose food, coins, and who knows what else.