Thread: Game is unfair to the people having less friends on The Pioneer Trail Game

Game is unfair to the people having less friends on The Pioneer Trail Game

hello i have started the playing the online game Pioneer Trail Game recently and i have less amount of the friend on Pioneer Trail Game and i need to finish the mission, but I can't because I don't have 11 friends so I can get it. i have found that the Game is unfair to the people having less friends on The Pioneer Trail Game, as i said that i am having only 11 friend and therefore i am not able to finish the game and if you i had the more friends and then i am able to finish the game without any issue.

Re: Game is unfair to the people having less friends on The Pioneer Trail Game

i totally agree with your report, i have started the game recently and i have less number of friends on mine Facebook and so due to this i am not able to finish the game. to finish the game i need to add the stranger but that don't want. since that would negate the whole point of keeping it relatively private. it's just really frustrating that I can't move forward just because I don't have dozens of friends playing it, too.

i can say this issue is the game bug and I don't have a lot of neighbors so it takes a long time to complete anything. Why can't I just clean my neighbors land and get what I need. If they can't unlock the buildings without the neighbors then what is the use in playing. I don't want the spend horse shoes to unlock then need a ton of horse shoes to finish. The game is becoming pointless and I am getting tired of begging for things. Make the game user friendly for those of us that don't have a lot of friends or I'm sure we can find other games to play that are just as interesting and don't cost as much.

hello i am also facing the same issue and i don't want to view more or too many neighbors because of the helping and gift restrictions. It seems to take forever to get gifts to friends and neighbors and provide assistance. I like to help my neighbors as much as I can, but get tired of you can't help anymore today because you met the quota of whatever number.

i have also agree with this same issue and i think the Zyanga has to be make some solution for this issue. it's ridiculous that have to ask friends for certain things like "survey authorizations" because it will take forever to get 10 of those and to finish or start the another mission we need to have more friends.

I like the fact that the neighbors need increasingly to play the game. How many times have we heard of keeping private networking sites and only allowing their friends, because people with shade? I do not agree with this. We have one too many naive in this world, many people still think oh I used to pass me to say well if you want to play just add a complete stranger and you can continue playing. B / c stranger can be a bad person.