Thread: Name change from FrontierVille to the Pioneer Trail

Name change from FrontierVille to the Pioneer Trail

What is your opinion about changing the name of the game from FrontierVille to the Pioneer Trail? According to me, it was not essential as I also liked the game if they would not have changed the name of the game and keep it as original. I would understand that if our homestead didn't exist anymore and that I will strongly object. What is your view about this?

Re: Name change from FrontierVille to the Pioneer Trail

The only thing that I do not liked about changing the name is that it indicates that there will be a lot of changes in the game as compared to the original one but there is nothing like this.

It is similar to start all over in a game in fact. I am not delighted and I am trying to play it but not liking it. I must be able to make use of my over 100,000 foods as of my original place. If I was going far on some trial ride I would have packed all of my food up and take it with me so I wouldn’t go hungry. This is just a dreadful thing of what they have ended just like they did to FV through the English version and why I deleted that game last month and I am not the only one either. We are starting this Pioneer Trail thing through nothing and it is an additional game within a game and we can’t use anything as of our additional place. I can see not being able to make use of some things but food. I can’t do anything now because I have no energy and it took me 2 years to collect food as it is through the original game and afterward have tons taken away as of the Food Missions which took it all away.

I am completely agreed with you and now I am not able to go to my homestead. I am even not able to find the way to do this and I have stuff to do there. I have also lost my neighbors. I am very disappointed with that. I would also wish to know that what is the thinking of other people about this? Please reply

I think that for the Pioneer Trail also, it is very disappointing. I am from their side who say that the pioneers packed up all their food and necessities earlier than hitting the trail. Thought you were releasing subsequent to getting the bugs out? It was down and I believe that it requires better methods of getting trail rations. Other than this can also see that in the PT of the Zynga menu bar, it is still showing Frontierville.

I can say that the new edition rocks. I found on their site that a lot of work is being done on it and I wish that the two worlds will tie together.

I would have no trouble with starting out with a new game. If only I could play. I there want to play. But I can't. As soon as I step foot on the trail, I'm disconnected. It's a web page issue according to the disconnect notice I get ~ not my computer, my flash player, my browser, my anything! It's a Zynga game issue. I wish they would just acknowledge this and fix it. I haven't been able to join ONE SINGLE crew request from my neighbors. Any reward or item I've clicked on the feed has not been given to me. I should have in my inventory at least 25 Wagon Schematics, 10 mixed berries, 20 prize tickets, and other miscellaneous items.

I just sent in a report and a copy of this what I just wrote to them with some added text as well. I do not see many liking this and of course you have your few that do and take anything zynga dishes out. This is not at all what was expected, you and I know this. We should have been able to just click the sign it crosses us over into a new trail and we have our limited up wagon with food and some special furniture items we would have wanted to take and go. It is just like they did back. They didn’t just leave a town by means of nothing.