Thread: How to filter the request in The Pioneer Trail?

How to filter the request in The Pioneer Trail?

Well I have a lot of friends in facebook. Now while playing the game I have noticed that there are mew upcoming requests for this game online. So I want you all to suggest me some methods by which I will be able to filte the requests in the other sense I should be able to block the requests as soon as it is coming to me, so that is what I don’t want. I am sure you are understanding what I am saying here. so can you suggest me some methods by which I would be able to do that thyen do let me know. So guys start replying on the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: How to filter the request in The Pioneer Trail?

As such facebook have not implemented the feature In their games that’s what I got the information for sure they might have not implemented this feature, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. Yes the only option that is left before you is to be patient and let the requests to come in. otherwise if you want you can remove that friends from the list, that is also one option that you can try out. So do as what I have said here and that are the only options that is left before you. hope so no other optiosn exist.

Ok there are many non playing friends in your list right so do tell them that block the application and hence you will not be getting their request . However one small suggestion that I would like to make here is that this is the solution for those who are not playing this game and still they are in your friend list. So to filetr out the list from the long one this would be the perfect method to try out, hope that was clear for you. so do as what I have suggested you I don’t think so there is any other simple solution for you than this.

As such the game is so frustrating and also going through the long list of friends it is again frustrating so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you do understand what I am saying here. plus going through th e long list of friends who don’t play at all then also you want to see them is really irritating, hope so the developers would develop a application as soon as possible, that’s what I am hoping for.

Yes I got to hear that this is a new bug and this has occurred because of the new application that has been developed by the zynga. So this is a known issue and I think it will take some 1 week to get fixed, so till that time I would advise you to be patient and continue playing in this manner and soon will be a solution developed for this and that’s for sure, so that’s what I want to say here. hope you did get the necessary information on the same. well there was a great amount of discussion happening over here and hence I wanted to clarify you on this.