Thread: About Lord of the rings Online

About Lord of the rings Online

Ok friends I have something to say about the Lord of the rings Online I have been waiting for this game from long and I have finally found something very nice with it and that is the MMO is something what you should definitely try. It's surely best MMO I have ever played and the next thing what I found was the DX11 graphics makes Middle-earth look really good and now I wasn’t your views for this and want some suggestion please come up with this guys.

Re: About Lord of the rings Online

Well I have been playing this game from a long time and I have been waiting for the online and yap I have looked for all of such stuffs and have really liked them they have been really designed nicely and so really that the experience is awesome with this.

I chose this game, when it was initially released, but never really shocked me, yet I have the game somewhere that maybe I would have been trying to pick it up again. I played my 30 day free trial and after that I think even went back with the WoW and began playing WoW I liked iquciklycalled level was also quite large in LOTRO, but the instance and the fight could not be compare WoW to be a big fan of the game that brought down. Maybe it was because they weren’t online that many who never got very well in LotRO instance I do not know, but I was thinking that it was just nice Wows raids.

It has a lot of players today as it is free, and many things have changed five releases. Personally, I like this more than 10 wow although I cannot really compare as I've only played about 5 minutes or less. You should take a look at it, but I really think my account deleted due to immobility. And then I tried it again I have been liking it so much and then again I tried and I was successfully able to enjoy this game a lot.

Yap i have been playing this game and i have found it very nice game and the graphic can all has been very nice. And there has been so many lands and all which has been new for me and have been loving it a lot and need to play this all the time , i have been going through many of the forums and all over that i have found that people has been asking for so many lands and i am sure that if this many lands would be added to the game then this game would be one of the best game and i would be unable to go anywhere other than playing this game in the previous version the game was bit with low graphic but now it has been more awesome and many of the extra features in this which has been added is also very awesome.