Thread: Locations you would like to see in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Locations you would like to see in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Hello friend i have been thinking about which are the lands which the players have been thinking about to see in this game? I have been waiting to see the mirkwood or even a longshot of Rivendell and I would really love to see this hope they would be coming up please share your views and let me know that which one have been liked by you guys.

Re: Locations you would like to see in The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Well the lands you have been waiting to come with is very awesome and something like that would be a very grand bonus and I think this would make this game more interesting from long I haven’t got anything like that.

Ok for me there are several choice which I would be hoping to come up in this game quickly and they would be like dale and more of this kind would be loved very much by me because I have been continuously playing with this game and it has been very interesting for me and I am always in those lands and I have learnt the map with complete knowledge and then the other oprion would be to see the bree-land and I would be loving this too.

Ok so I have been playing this game a lot and I think I know about all the lands in this game so I would be making many things clear and would be taking lots of name and I would be taking all of them as important and would be hoping all of them to come up and let me play.

So the regions with the Arthedain has been my best choice and I have been liking it a lot and then the other one which is liked the most is the ire: Annuminas and the Fornost these are the lands which I have been playing always and I am hoping that there should be some changes in this map too and it would be happier moment for me and I want many more maps to be in this game. With the little east Mirkwood to Dorwinian which I haven’t liked my and would be wanting to play now. And the other one would be like:

Elvenking's Halls
    Dol Guldur
    Dale
    Esgaroth
    Iron Hills
    Erebor

These are all I want and if the developers would be able to provide us with this then this game would be the best one.

I have been in the waiting for the panaramic views in this game which has been of the hills and the misty mountains I love such stuffs. Also the Lonley Moutain with the tie and iin the dragons which has been to the north and somehow considering that the only dragons and the 3rd age has been very important for me too I hope these changes in the game.

Friends get ready for something like Golden Woods I have saw something like this in the trailer and I think there would be something like golden wood which would be more fun and the other lands which I want is only the Lothlorien.

Well I too wanted to say many thing about this maps but I can see so many guys waiting for it and almost all the lands have been covered by you all still I would be saying that I have been waiting for the

Elvenking's Halls
    Dol Guldur
    Dale

I have been playing all such related lands and have been loving it a lot and then I want more such lands to be coming up and making this game more bigger fun for me.

Wow guys this has been awesome to see that there are so many of you waiting for new lands and the exciting fun and so many lands you guys know that i have been really surprised that in spite of playing this game from long i havent been able to know many of the lands from these lands many of them were first time heard by me anyways i would be liking even if some of them would be added into this and you all have made this thread so important that any new comer visiting this thread would be so happy to know about so many maps.