Thread: Not able to see the snow covered barrels in The Pioneer Trail?

Not able to see the snow covered barrels in The Pioneer Trail?

I was playing this game today and I juts noticed that after an initial flurry of 11 barrels I was not able to find the rest of them. so I want to know where it has gone any ideas where it might have gone. I need answers from you all on the same. so start replying guys on what do you all think about this. actually I am not able to see the last 4 barrels at all in the game. I have spent almost 40+ additional rations using only my carpenter but there was no success at all. what are the zynga people doing don’t they want the gamers to play their game or run away from their game.

Re: Not able to see the snow covered barrels in The Pioneer Trail?

Well in my case I was not able to get even one single barrel. That’s the issue over here. in spite of using over 100 rations there is no progress at all. I have used the carpenter chopping trees to chop all of them and hence was not able to find any one of them. you guys are lucky that you ended up getting 11 barrels but what about me. I am not able to get any of them here. so what should I do in this situation, suggest me something over here please.

Quote Originally Posted by Latika View Post
    Well in my case I was not able to get even one single barrel. That’s the issue over here. in spite of using over 100 rations there is no progress at all. I have used the carpenter chopping trees to chop all of them and hence was not able to find any one of them. you guys are lucky that you ended up getting 11 barrels but what about me. I am not able to get any of them here. so what should I do in this situation, suggest me something over here please.
    As such I have ended up getting 12 barrels and let me tell you the place from where have I got it. So I got 10 of them from snowdrifts while 1 from a snowy rock and the other one was from manzandilla. Just check out for the bigger size snow drifts and you will end uo getting the barrel out there only. So that’s what you need to do. Well I had placed that idea while going ahead with the game and that worked for me good time I want you to try that as well, lets hope that it will give you some good fortune, let me know if that turns out to be good help for you or not. Do let me know as soon as possible ok. It has helped many of my friends and I am sure that it will work out for you as well and that’s for sure.

Yes even I would like to make a small suggestion over here and that is I have come across many people who say that I have used a lot of rations and still that is not helping me at all. so that’s the problem here. just save the rations and do not waste much time on that it will be better for you. believe me that will be a better option for you. now why I m specifying you that is because if you check out properly then there are 3 sub-missions to do before the 1st "blue" mission. So you will require your rations out there only, so that’s what you need to do. The above given suggestion is also a good one that you can check out surely you would get some help out of it that would be better.

Have you checked out the bottom right corner of your game screen. Well you will not believe but I have managed to get a lot of barrels out from thre, so even you can check out from there, so that’s the perect palce to check out that and I am sure that you will get the necessary information out there, so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Have you checked out the bottom right corner of your game screen. Well you will not believe but I have managed to get a lot of barrels out from thre, so even you can check out from there, so that’s the perect palce to check out that and I am sure that you will get the necessary information out there, so that’s it from my side for you.
    Where wer you dude? That was the absolute information that I was looking for and that helped me a lot. Thanks a ton dude for giving me that information. Never I did look at the bottom of the screen to check out whats going on. I did find a lot of barrels out from there and hence that’s what I am saying here. I would recommend all of them to try out this suggestion and I am sure that it will work out guys. Cmon guys this was something common sense that we did not apply at all over here and that is haunting us a lot.