Thread: Need some help with the snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

Need some help with the snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

Guys I am on the Missing Lynx mission and as you all must be knowing that there are 50 Snowy Rocks in it and I have to go and click on it. now the thing is that after clicking on all of them I am still feeling 21 short of them so that’s the issue over here. to add fuel to the fire the mission is setup in the Avalanche Pass and it adds to the difficulty level. Now I am not getting to see any more snowy rocks by which i can click on it. well a lot of time has been passed in it and I want to know the reason why is it not showing up, do you all have any idea on the same. if you get some good idea about the same then do give me your valuable replies over here on the same. I am waiting for the help.

Re: Need some help with the snowy rocks in The Pioneer Trail

You know what The Pioneer Trail is really a big game and so what I am saying is that t sometimes takes 2-days for the snowy rocks to appear and hence you need to have that much patience so that youcan think of going ahead with the game. so hope you do understand what I an saying here. so that’s what you need to do. I hope you have that patience to carry on with the game and if you don’t have it exiting the game is a better option and there is no other option that you can try as of now. So hope that was clear for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AZUL View Post
    You know what The Pioneer Trail is really a big game and so what I am saying is that t sometimes takes 2-days for the snowy rocks to appear and hence you need to have that much patience so that youcan think of going ahead with the game. so hope you do understand what I an saying here. so that’s what you need to do. I hope you have that patience to carry on with the game and if you don’t have it exiting the game is a better option and there is no other option that you can try as of now. So hope that was clear for you.
    For a second try being me and not be worried enough to go searching from side to side of all the missions, you will find out real quickly that I messed up when I cleared all four stones. I know that respawn is a difficult thing to try out goodness me! The recurrence rate should have been put up in days, not hours now this is a game we cannot comment much on it. However I'm happy that I got my initial 50 red earlier than my next mission. Now I have to prefer one or the other. Honestly the decision was very difficult to do so but somehow I managed to do that. Anyways this small story of mine would inspire you to some extent.

On my side it is a completely different story . So the thing is No snowy rocks here and there is no buying them unless and until you want to disburse horseshoes to finish off your mission. I did have one rock in two days so if I go at that speed then it will take me another 48 days to complete the mission so that is too long for me and hence I would never ever go with the game. so that’s what I have decided here. hope so you did understand what I am saying here. in fact if you want you can also not go ahead with the snowy rocks in the next mission, well does sound better for me hope so it will do it for you as well.

Waiting for the rock and blueberry regrowth is a slow process. So don’t stick with that mess instead I would advise you to better move on rather then sticking with the rocks.

Yes I have complained the same thing with the zynga people about this and asked them to put up more rocks and snowy rocks in the game so that we can expect that the game to be speeded up, now that will be a much better ease for us. So that’s what I think here. unless and until you do tell something to them about the same they will not act at all. so it is always necessary that you keep popping up some information on them about the necessary changes then only then can think of making some changes in the game. so I would advise you all to do the same and keep telling them about the necessary changes to be implemented.

Ok I am understanding what you guys are trying to tell me I did get the necessary information on the same. well a couple of suggestions that I got here were quite clear for me and hence I am trying to implement the same feature here as well. Anyways if that works for me then I will let you know about in case if it does not work I will let you know about it as soon as possible for sure.