Thread: No Strawberries Left in The Pioneer Trail

No Strawberries Left in The Pioneer Trail

Guys I have just started playing this game and hence what I want to say is that I am not at all happy with the game has just shaped up. Well I have come here with a small query to make over here which I would like to share it with you all. I am in the high plains and I am thinking of harvesting around 30 strawberries, now the situation is that i have none left, and I can only see 5 new ones growing, at this rate it's going to obtain me weeks to conclude this mission. Please either provide us the ability to replant on the trail, or give us the way by which we will be allowed to harvest strawberries on our friends' trails that will be later counted in the mission, so that’s was what I was planning and hence what do you all have to think about it. give me your genuine replies on this. Let’s have a good discussion guys.

Re: No Strawberries Left in The Pioneer Trail

My friend even if you try and complete all the missions of the game and if you reach the higher plains then let me tell you that you will not be able to go further. Since the game has not been developed properly and hence it will take some time to get implemented to this feature, so hope you got the necessary advise from my side.

Well I got to hear that some are saying that avalanche pass has been launched and hence what I think is that the developers will surely be making this count and will be putting up in the game as soon as possible that is what I am saying here. so hope you do understand what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. So do go ahead and check out the avalanche pass and come back to me what you felt about the pass. Hope you will do that as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Well I got to hear that some are saying that avalanche pass has been launched and hence what I think is that the developers will surely be making this count and will be putting up in the game as soon as possible that is what I am saying here. so hope you do understand what I am saying here, so that’s it from my side for you all. So do go ahead and check out the avalanche pass and come back to me what you felt about the pass. Hope you will do that as soon as possible.
    You know what it is a bug in the game and there has to be a fix for the problem. So what I want to say is that previous day I had harvested 12 wild rice and 8 came back but what about the rest of them all. can you tell me. the same is the case with the strawberries as well if we plant them then there is no assurity that it will turn into grown plants. Many of them have started facing this issues and hence it s time for the developers to start thinking about it and start generation a solution for the same as soon as possible that’s what I feel. however this is one bug that I gave you would like to hear more from you all about the list of the bugs.

Yes, I harvested most of my bits for the previous mission. Then when I happened to reach the last mission, my main target was to harvest 20 more in my own character, but it never returned my strawberries. I have 3 to go. Of course there are some growing and if it does good, I'll be able to carry out in another 4-6 hours. It stinks because I selected strawberries ahead of them and always came back regardless of being seeded plots. Now I have replanted about only 1 / 3 of them. the main area of concern is that the same thing is happening with the wild rice crop as well and if it keeps on repeating them frankly speaking it will affect gamers and many of them will see withdrawing from it each and every day. So that’s what the issue is. I have said my part hoping to hear it from you all on this.

Yes I have decided that I will not go ahead with the game at all. so that’s what I want to sort out at this moment of time. So hope you all do understand what I am trying to say here. what I feel is that it is a simply waste of time getting into this game as well as waste if money. I have asked my friends as well not to go ahead with the game.