Thread: Several bugs related to frontier/pioneer in The Pioneer Trail

Several bugs related to frontier/pioneer in The Pioneer Trail

Guys I have been noticing a lot of issues from a lot of days in this game and hence I want to ask from you all if this is the same with you all. well what I had noticed is that game incompletely loads, friends are absent, their visits don’t show up at all, at home can't collect daily bonus ,even the crops look as if they were not harvested at all, whenever you click on the rewards it does not gets showed up at all, that’s the issue. in fact if I sit down and start putting down all the issues then the list will be really big and hence that’s the whole point that I am trying to tell over here. for some difference I even checked out with my different browser and I can see that there was no change at all with this. so can you all please suggest me if there is some methods or solutions for the same. in case if you have any then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Re: Several bugs related to frontier/pioneer in The Pioneer Trail

You will not believe dude I was about to quit this game several days ago but recently three of my friends have just joined in and hence they have asked me to sit down and explain me what is the process. So that’s what I want to say here. Many a times I have been noticed that the game does not go post 90% loading screen and many a times the mission does not gets completed at all. I must accept that Frontierville does have some issues but not like this one I mean this is terrible! So that’s my view on this game and sorry my friend there has been no solution developed yet for this issue.

Right now I am in missions on my homestead and I am not able to complete it because the reason is so solly my avatar is not getting displayed in my neighbor’s castle. After selling so much ducks the credit that I got in return is so low. So that’s what I am trying to tell you all. You know there was a situation where I had to sell the neighbors as well. Now the number of neighbors are so less that I cannot think of any kind of mission at all, forget about completing it. so that’s the issue here on my side waiting to hear whats it on your side, I know no one will tell any good things about the game instead they will just keep on complaining about the game that’s it and nothing else. So start commenting guys it will be a sort of fun for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRuler View Post
    Guys I have been noticing a lot of issues from a lot of days in this game and hence I want to ask from you all if this is the same with you all. well what I had noticed is that game incompletely loads, friends are absent, their visits don’t show up at all, at home can't collect daily bonus ,even the crops look as if they were not harvested at all, whenever you click on the rewards it does not gets showed up at all, that’s the issue. in fact if I sit down and start putting down all the issues then the list will be really big and hence that’s the whole point that I am trying to tell over here. for some difference I even checked out with my different browser and I can see that there was no change at all with this. so can you all please suggest me if there is some methods or solutions for the same. in case if you have any then do let me know about it as soon as possible.
    See what I think is that if you have some issues with the game then yo should try and contact the zynga people for this purpose and they will give you the necessary answers for this that’s for sure. So do as what I am saying here and do revert back to me if you did end up getting some solutions for the same.

Guys I am the one who is having some issues with the game and what better place would be then to discuss over here. I have noticed that in the homestead, I'm being asked to collect General Store bonuses to total a mission and each time I gather it doesn't "count" and so I'm still left with 2 daily bonuses if I get that then I will be finishing the mission soon, although I've been collecting thing bonuses every day for more or less 5-6 days I am not able to find the exact place from where I can post the bugs what is this? don’t we have so much rights to do that, what do you all have to say about it?

I am shooting of a mail to the developers demanding an explanation from them about the issues like these. I think these people are liable for the questions like these and the bugs that are occurring in the game and they must have a certain answer for what I have asked here. They must definitely do that otherwise it would be very difficult.

Do anyone have any issues with the sending and the receiving of the gift? If anyone do have any issues with the sending and the receiving of the gift then get back to me with the solutions. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so start replying guys.