Thread: Energy balance and pacing ideas in The Pioneer Trail

Energy balance and pacing ideas in The Pioneer Trail

So here's a song I like to exchange ideas with you. The veteran player’s exorbitant food supplies have given essentially unlimited energy. This leads to stimulation of the problems because people are going to play for hours at a time blasting through the content. We love that people want to play constantly ftv, but at the same time we do not want people to burn because of an insatiable need to complete missions psychological, it's just human nature. Having unlimited power to do what we feel is inflated the issue. What do you all think it would be a fun gameplay, which is also part of history, could be used as essentially a food sink to help the stimulation of the accelerator, but at the same time does not change the player base? I know, a crazy proposal, and in no way we intend to act on this, just want to see what it's like everyone on stage.

Re: Energy balance and pacing ideas in The Pioneer Trail

I rarely pass food to do so. I breakfast and lunch so many of my neighbors that I do not have to, 2 lunches almost fills my full energy bar and I can easily do what I do in a session within 2-3 power-ups. That would force me to use some of my food, if my neighbors were unable to send as many free meals, you may change the level requirements that have to be at a higher level than would be received so negatively as to end with them completely.

I have also found coins to be much of a factor limiting food supplies. It would be nice to have the option to sell my excess food, wood, etc coin collection. This could be things are already sold, or more realistically by selling items to other players (exchanges of goods produced and in Farmville bushels). I do not know much about the actual border, but it seems to me that at some point in the trading posts have been created to enable the exchange of goods.

Perhaps some mini-games you could play the game. I know that the collections are done to death in some games, but things may be hidden within our own borders or boundaries to find one that will end in something useful over time? Perhaps it is a visitor who may drop hints for us to go for? Whether in our own borders or other boundaries. (Not everyone has 5 hours a day to fetch, however, jobs and family along the way.)

Within the current problem area is a bit tricky, and I struggled to think of a solution. I guess things like searching Peanut, and the pursuit of exchange millions of dollars, were intended to act as missions last minute to stop people, and to exhaust some of their stored resources, but obviously that looking above and beyond that, and the rate that some people accumulate, even with more difficult tasks, would be a difficult subject, especially because any hypothetical rupture should be applied at one end of the spectrum, without the play hard for the players on the other end of the spectrum, so that, for example, the addition of a new crop, or mission, requiring more energy you might enjoy some of the major players in energy, but could make the search difficult for those who do not have stored energy.

I think one possibility is considered a form of "commerce" power, or to spend it in another way outside the normal line of inquiry, so those who have accumulated can be encouraged to use for any purpose, without any one necessary part of the game for everyone.

If you pay me a million dollars I will answer, but maybe some of the challenges the access point, a little heavy energy "sprints", similar to the bonus feature, the clock, so once day a person may choose to do a task or a task, the triple energy, against the clock, and if successful, get some kind of prize in the game, or tape, but to succeed or triples are not wasting energy to exhaust their resources.

I think it has to be an idea based on the reward, because any type of cover feel like people are being punished, that does not make for happy campers. longer term, although there are some ideas floating around that make for "costly" efforts at the border or face the money supply / storage, for example, the launch of new coins in new areas (as an alternative of coins gold nuggets of the Gold Rush, for illustration), and the introduction of the saloon, which is as a result noticeable I'm surprised has not happened yet.

I disagree with this. I am currently trying to achieve a goal of mine, gets 10,000 of food. (Currently 7000). This is a great thing for me because every time I would have enough food energy. So, what about handling food up to 20,000 or 25,000. It is not reasonable, because people like to challenge themselves. However, energy is not exactly limitless.

I don't think that fiddling with the energy is a way to do it. Maybe as new levels are accomplished other mini games come into play that require more energy and more expertise. Maybe some retention of random facts displayed within the game or something.