Thread: Do not harvest a lot of strawberries in The Pioneer Trail game

Do not harvest a lot of strawberries in The Pioneer Trail game

If you are working your way across the High Plains, don't do what I did. Do not harvest a lot of strawberries or let your visitors harvest them. They do not come back quickly, and you will need quite a lot for missions at the end of the High Plains section. You also need some there, fully matured, for the last hidden mission to appear.

Re: Do not harvest a lot of strawberries in The Pioneer Trail game

I wish I had read this previous since you comprise to harvest strawberries right earlier than you acquire the last bonus mission. I harvested them all and now have to sit and wait until they grow back. The strawberries are the very last thing I have to do before avalanche trail. I even have enough rations to harvest them. Unfortunately I used to the wrong character to do so. Have to wait another 4 hours for them to grow back.

Hello guys I am having the same issue with this. I'm afraid to harvest the 5 or so I have because they don't always grow back. It's ok if they take 12 hours or even 24 but when they disappear completely what are we to o we can't even plant any and wait for them to grow? I still need about 15 to finish for Avalanche Pass all else is completed. I also have planted and lost blueberry bushes on my homestead that I collected from friends feeds and they didn't come back. I'm not planting ay more till I know it's fixed. They disappear for about 6 hours and then there's a patch of brown and then, 16 hours later they ripen at least mine have so far.

I just finished harvesting my last strawberry trying to get the hidden mission to appear. I know it should be the mission first then harvest but I am at wits end here. I have nothing else to do the fire is out and my last hidden mission is not showing up going on 3 days now been looking for it. I don't recall the lost boys letter either that was mentioned to click on. What do I do now?

There is one way to keep visitors from harvesting strawberries: Look for the highlighted work your crew member is about to do, see if he is about to harvest your strawberries and if so, click 'Dismiss' instead of 'Accept' on their avatar. Near the end of High Plains strawberries are so important that if you can't see what they're about to do, it might be better to dismiss just in case. Or, if you're like me and you are currently unable to accept any work from your crew. The avatars just stand there like statues. I noticed I had a bunch when I first came to the high planes area, now I don't have that many growing back. There are a lot of empty spaces.

I only have five strawberries left that grow and when I first got there I had hundreds!! (Well, more than five anyway, at least twenty!) The rest disappeared when they were harvested and never came back. Should I ask CS do you think or just be patient for three days?

If you just click the STOP button this will put a halt to whatever is happening. If you have clicked on the wrong avatar and notice while they are walking to do what you have clicked on, just click the stop and it will stop. Even if you have clicked on 'Accept' then see that they are about to harvest something you don't want them to, again, click the STOP. Hope this helps those who did not be acquainted with. I hope this will help you guys to solve your issue. If you guys still having this same difficulty then I will say it’s a bug and you have to inform this to the game developer I am sure that they will take this under consideration and try to solve this issue.

Hello thank you for this information, I have played this nearly from the beginning and i didn’t know that. I always try and click on things and end up clicking a tree when I don’t want to, i was just clearing the lavender with the doctor (also waiting for strawberries to grow) and clicked on a tree pressed stop and didn’t waste my rations! Just goes to show even after all this time coming to the forums can teach you something new.