Thread: I am missing Avatars the Pioneer Trail

I am missing Avatars the Pioneer Trail

I am missing the avatars from the Pioneer Trail. This happens suddenly from last night and I am not able to understand that what is the reason for this. If anyone of you have any suggestion that can help me with this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: I am missing Avatars the Pioneer Trail

Using some other browser might help you to get out of the issue. So what you can do is, just download some other browser and try to use that to play the game. I am not 100% sure that this will resolve the problem but there are still some chances that it will help you.

My hunter, doctor, and carpenter are only on my Trail in the evening and other times they are just missing. I have visited friends' Trails, logged in many of the times in a day and performed whatever I could but still that is missing. I am behind every one of my friends and when I click on friends' posts for sending stuff return to them in the facebook feeds then it says that they are out but my husband can go to his name and click on what I have clicked on and it’s specified it as well. When starting on the old homestead my avatars are there. Then I travel to the Pioneer Trail and if I'm really lucky I may get to use a hunter or doctor but 90% of the time they don't work. After using my farmer/leader to clear grass etc then I go back to the homestead and have no farmer. Today I was able to use his kid to do a bit more.

Upgrading the flash player might help you to get out of this. So please update your flash.

Bess, Doc and Hank will not come into view on my Pioneer Trail. If I click onto something, the message "you cannot do that yet" appears. After a few clicks, the whole thing freezes up and I have to shut down Safari.

A friend logged onto my computer and tried her Pioneer Trail, and it worked fine. So the problem lays with my account, not the computer. I have also tried deleting and re-adding Pioneer Trail, but still no luck.