Thread: Your most preferred LE item in Farmville

Your most preferred LE item in Farmville

I am posting here to know that what is the most favorite LE item of other people in Farmville? So, if you obtain an option to get any of the 1 LE item then which one you are going to prefer?

Re: Your most preferred LE item in Farmville

If it comes to the most preferred LE item then I cannot forget to mention pagoda in that. It is really adorable. If I remember correctly then I can say that it was accessible for some hours and after that. I make out that the New Year’s rabbit completed a return but not confident that if the pagoda did.

According to me, it is a tie between the actual waterfall and the koi pond. Both of the items I had needed for a very long time. They brought back the waterfall finally, I think in a mystery box (before the mystery game started) and I bought like 9 boxes and finally got it. Then they brought back the koi pond in the birthday water box and I bought 1 box and got my koi pond.

They have released many of the LE items but the most beautiful that I found from them is the Irish waterfall from all the releases and other than this also liked the various critters that friends have sent me. There is just one animal in my farm.

I am aware that the DOnkeys are uber accepted and the truth is that there gare some of the peoples got them from free mystery boxes made me envious I started playing so late. Below are my top 10 favorite Items:
    • Bovine 09
    • equestrion010
    • Crop Circle Finale
    • UFO Crash site
    • UFO Crop Duster
    • Forbiden City
    • Taj Mahal
    • Vampire Gnome
    • Platinum Gnome
    • Donkey

Do you have a picture for the koi pond. This is basically of the similar design. I have the koi pond II and experience imperfect devoid of the first one. Other than this, my all time favorite LE item is my cat-o-lantern; it is my favorite because it is the first thing that I ever bought when i first started playing almost two years ago. And a close second is the Candy corn house. My favorite time of year is Fall and Halloween.