Thread: Disappeared Friends list in the Pioneer Trail

Disappeared Friends list in the Pioneer Trail

From when the Pioneer Trail was added I have been unable to choose friends to gift to, to request items for quests from and most of the time just about 10 show up at the bottom while on my Frontier. Is this something happening to others as well? I am quite frustrated that I can now do almost nothing. I bought a silly card intended for horseshoes that I refuse to make use of on quests.

Re: Disappeared Friends list in the Pioneer Trail

I am also having somewhat similar problem as when go to request items from the friend menu. I can see that there is just the "all friends" to select from in preference to "all friends, frontierville friends and whatever that previous selection was".

I look everyday but it's like Zynga doesn't care or they uploaded a game too soon and don't know how it fix it themselves? What a shame since everyone seems to enjoy Frontierville and now they can even enjoy that. Glad to see it's not just me. It's driving me crazy because I finally know which of my friends really do play and I can just click on them quickly, now I have to think before I click. It's a pain in the butt, and I can complain this time, I have horseshoes from a gift card so this time there is money involved.

My basic list of all friends populates but I don't have access to the additional lists that were there previously. I have so a lot of friends that play so a lot of different games that it's difficult to remember who plays each one to know who I should be sending requests to for things.

I think that the problem is with the browser and not with the something else. So just try to use any other browser and see if that is able to resolve this issue. In many of the similar cases, it solves the problem and so I hope that it will do the same for you.