Thread: How many of you missing your character in the Pioneer Trail

How many of you missing your character in the Pioneer Trail

I got to the Frontierville this morning and it was working well by the time and suddenly I got the "blasted internet" message. After this, I refreshed the page and found that I was missing from the game.

My spouse and kids were standing there but I was not there. Then the game needed me to customize my spouse and kids. I checked the family album and I am not in that as well. Again I got the "blasted internet" and after refreshing, instead of looking around on the Frontier, I went to the Pioneer Trail. I am not there either. I get nothing but "blasted internet" after every few minutes.

Re: How many of you missing your character in the Pioneer Trail

If you are getting the "blasted internet" message then the problem is with the internet connection. So check for that first and other than this you can also try by changing the browser that you are using.

Don’t feel that you are alone. In my case, not only I am missing but my entire crew is gone. I cannot accomplish anything and if I click to go home no one not the spouse or kids are there. I loaded from the frontierville yesterday only to discover my spouse wearing my dress. This is a major mess with no relief in sight. Yet most of my neighbors are half way thru it. The only complaint about my friends showing up is that they brought one back that I had un-neighbored and un-friended.

I have already reported this to Zynga and they replied that they are going to resolve this soon.

This really does not make any sense. I just played and suddenly found that my character is gone. He's nowhere to be found other than this it gave me a different spouse therefore my two main characters are nowhere. I am also not abl to understand that what is going on with this. There are so many bugs in this game now its unbelievable. Missing characters, not being able to send or receive gifts as of non friends, only getting 4 neighbors tends I am thinking that what will be next. How can such a great game suddenly have a lot of bugs? Are the characters are going to come back again?

My avatar is on its place but the 3 friends I hired (and I have done some work with them already), are gone. I cannot do anything in PT on account of my missions all need to do with utilizing my expert, pursuer, or carpenter. And then I cannot fiery breakout them, subsequent to I have utilized them to do some missions even now. If you don't mind settle this!!